CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 09, 2002, 05:29 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

So it's not a case of just copying then.....they have to rip in in a similar way to Dreamcast games......
Old May 09, 2002, 06:17 PM
Veteran

Im more for number 3, i do believe its the most probable, or the dev kits' drive at least.
Old May 09, 2002, 08:24 PM
Veteran

well, it is speculated that there is an app to read the games with a standard dvd drive, though i have yet to see this app. it is fact that the xbox dvd drive connected pc will read the disk after the appropriate unlock sequence for the game in the drive is run. xboxhacker has alot of info.

grrr, cant wait for the chip, there will be a server app written for the xbox, then we can just grab the files we want directly from our orignals . the xbox is going to be the hands down greatest console within the next few months. not only that have you looked at the solder points LOL my 8 yr old could install it.

hummm seems i started babbling on your post, sorry. i am just so excited things are gonna get very intresting in the near future........ think about it, if its on your pc it can be "somewhat easily" ported to xbox. now thats something to think about
Old May 10, 2002, 05:38 AM

well as soon as ppl learn or figure out the xbox dev kit then we will able to make games but until then you have to dl them...i guess