CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 11, 2002, 08:03 AM
Veteran

Question Can I put the Xbox on my network?

sponsored links

There is a hole in the back of mine and it looks like I will be able to connect it to my hub.

Will that work? Will I be able to share my internet connection with the Xbox and get onto its hard drive?

Roger
Old May 11, 2002, 12:33 PM
Veteran

i have a router and have my xbox hooked up so i can play halo online...so it surely can be connected to your network...but in terms of seeing the hd on your network...that wont work (yet)....the only thing u can really do with the ethernet port is play halo online, or lan game with ur friends...