CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 05, 2002, 12:37 PM

Default gta3 to work!

sponsored links

hey i dont know if anyone has got around the safedisc yet on gta3 but well i burnt the play disc a while ago for a friend and since those nocd patches require that you extract the audio from that disc i thought i would hold on to it. So i was messing around with the nocds with no luck, i couldnt get that damn sound to work so i decided to stop using that bloader and since that cracked deviance.exe skipped the screen at the beginning where the rockstar logo appeared i thought well maybe this disc may work so i tried it and haha! it worked and i have sound too and the game saves and loads so i was just happy i got it to work now i imagine that most of you have already thought of that but if you havent well thats all there is to it if you can get the play disc burnt even though it wont run like the original it will work with the deviance.exe
hope ths wasnt a big waste of time lol see you guyz
circlecreeper