CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 15, 2002, 04:17 PM

sponsored links

wickedmillenium, It looks like you had to experiment a little before you got all to work. What did you find yourself doing wrong that prevented the other games from playing the first time? Might save me some time when I try.

If I understand correctly, I can take an existing iso image on my hd and use XDFSReader to extract + manually recreate the directory structure inside my "root". The rest appears to be easy(???).

So when you see the menu, does it list the names of the games or just "default1", "default2", etc.

Thanks
Old Jun 15, 2002, 04:57 PM
Veteran

it gives you the choice of Game1,2,3 or 4 .. you have to press A,X,B or Y for each game. It doesnt give the game title , but i'm sure the later versions of this will have more features
Old Jun 16, 2002, 09:26 AM

its like plexgod says it just comes up with
game 1 A
game 2 B
game 3 X
game 4 Y
you have to rename the default xbe file to default 1,2,3,4 which ever
your game is, the structure folder structure as to mach exactly as you see it with the xdfs reader then burn it to a dvdr and hope you have not missed anything or there is a expensive coaster try 1 game first then use a cdrw if it works save the files until you have 4 games that work then burn them to dvdr saves you dvdr's
Old Jun 16, 2002, 10:23 AM

This is great!!! i dont have a dvd burner and i still dont have my xbox modified, and the guy whos doing it said he can get me any of the games i want, but to save on some money i can download the smaller games and put a couple on cdrws.
I have been practicing getting ready to be able to play them when i get the box modified.
Old Jun 16, 2002, 12:28 PM
Veteran

yeh should work with the AO4 m8