CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2 > PS2 Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 22, 2002, 03:05 PM

Default Anyone got the new Premodded Set from Lik Sang?

sponsored links

I did, I just wanted to know how it's working for you guys... So far I have tried only a couple of old PSX games that I had copied for my ePSXe emulator, and they're not working but I guess it's because they had been copied not "too professionally" but I just wanted some feedback from someone else that might have managed to. Also, the "double clicking" of the reset button should be how quick? Mouse-double-click quick or just reset, then hit reset again as soon as the intro screen shows up again? Tnx for any help
Old Jul 23, 2002, 06:28 AM

For the double reset trick I find it easiest to start the ps2 with the eject button then do a quick double click, it doesn't seem to fussy though on the speed of the double click.
Old Jul 24, 2002, 09:11 PM

i just got one today it read my nomodd games as audio, cant play backup maybe someone can help
Old Jul 26, 2002, 06:15 AM

probably cos u not using the correct instrustions to boot psx games
Old Jul 26, 2002, 05:25 PM

where do i find the instruction to boot it i try dvdr,nomodd games ,ps1 games nothing boot need help
Old Jul 30, 2002, 01:56 AM

I ordered the pre-modded PS2 from www.lik-sang.com and received it yesterday. I've had great success with mine as it loads everything flawlessly. The only "tricky" part was learning how to load PS1 games. They require you to power off after playing any PS2 game and then holding reset for 2-3 seconds. Mine came with a sheet detailing all this and I'll gladly fax it to anyone or send the info via e-mail.