CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 04, 2002, 07:27 AM

Default Closure of backup thread

sponsored links

With the consent of the administrator for the mac user forum, a thread was started by ef (the modemoderator) for the posting of provieras of backups. in sweeps out4zero,and shuts it down. i can unsderstand editing posts that offer apps but to shut down a legitimate thread is a bit over the line is it not. if it is unacceptable i would like out4zero to shut all threads offering pc backups and make sure they are shut as quicklys poddssible. i will not be penalised for being in the smart minority of mac users. any one who agrees that it is unacceptable to shut down mac backup threads but allow windoze backups to be provided in abundance should post here in protest as welli am not trying to satrrt a war or anything but feel as if mac users are being looked down upon by windows loving moderators. who is out4zero anyway? i cant find him on the list of moderators.

yoshi
Old Feb 04, 2002, 08:16 AM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

APPS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THESE FORUMS IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM!!

AND BY THE WAY out4zero IS AN ADMINASTRATOR...NOT A MOD.

Maximus
Old Feb 04, 2002, 01:08 PM

Hey guys. I got the thread re-opened. The problem was that certain manufacturers of applications shoot off legal mail to the board with 'cease and desist' type text.
So we're not going to discuss trading them on the board.

I know you may be thinking that alot more than that goes on in "Buy, Sell, & Trade", but for our thread in our forum, that is just how it is going to be.

[B]Currently games are allowed.[/B]

The chatroom was used to facilitate this. Check it out, it's kinda cool.

Last edited by Eft; Feb 04, 2002 at 01:14 PM.