CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 19, 2007, 09:48 PM

Smile How to convert FLV to video files with watermark?

sponsored links

How to convert FLV to video files with watermark?

For individuals and instructors, you may feel the need to convert FLV files downloaded from *******, MySpace, Google Video, Yahoo! Video, iFilm, etc to various video formats and personalize the converted video files with watermarks. Then how to realize this? How to convert downloaded FLV to high quality video files and how to add watermark to the converted video? Searching through the Internet may help you to find lots of such FLV to video converter, when can you, however, get such a converter to enable you realize the watermark function? This article may be of some help to you in this respect. Now enjoy reading it.

About FLV to video converter and watermark function
Moyea FLV to Video Converter Pro (链接到下载网站上) is a powerful tool to convert Flash video (FLV) files to conventional video and audio files. It perfectly converts all kinds of FLV files without the support of extra codecs, such as On2 VP6 video FLV, H.263 video FLV, Nellymoser audio FLV, MP3 audio FLV, and audio-only FLV; and could output various video formats, including FLV to AVI, FLV to MPEG, FLV to MP4, FLV to 3GP, FLV to MOV, FLV to WMV, FLV to MP3, FLV to FLV, FLV to 3G2, FLV to WMA, FLV to AAC, FLV to DV, etc.
Most importantly, FLV to Video Converter Pro can enable you to add text or logo as watermark for the output video files. You can add logo image of multiple formats: *bmp, *jpeg, *gif, *tiff, *png, etc, or add text caption to the created video files to share with those around you.

1. Download and Install the FLV to Video Converter (链接到下载链接上)
This useful tool is available at the official website of FLV to Video Converter Pro. After launching the program you can see the main interface:

2. Add source FLV into the program and specify the output folder
Click on the button to import your source FLV files into the program, and you can immediately play back the imported files in the Preview Panel on the interface.
In the box “Export To…”, you can specify the output folder, or end file path for the created video files.

3. Add image watermark or text watermark for the created video file
At the right bottom section of the main interface, you can see the toggles of adding logo image, text and adjusting transparency for the created video.

With the image watermark, you can adjust its transparent color, tolerance, Alpha channel, offset value, position, etc.
With the text caption watermark, you can adjust its font, style, size, color, Alpha channel, offset value, position, etc, to make it most suitable to meet your needs.

4. Configure the video and audio settings for the output file
Click on the tab “Settings”, you are able to set the different parameters for the video and audio data, including video and audio codec, video frame rate, video and audio bit rate, frame size, audio sample rate, audio channels, etc.
Most importantly, you must specify the output video format in this step: AVI, MPEG, MP4, etc, for you particular playback terminals.

5. Convert the FLV to your desired video file format
Click on the tab “Convert” and the program will help you to encode the source FLV file into the proper video format you specified video format.
Old Sep 21, 2007, 07:06 AM

I prefer VidLogo (geovid)
for me it is more easier.
Old Oct 09, 2007, 05:14 AM

Cool, I told here about soft "Moyea FLV to Video Converter PRO". I so doubted coz of
to buy or not to buy... But now I can strongly to say that I made right
decision.
Well I even could make a little money with it. I converted some flv(flash video) files
for my client, He liked result and meet his need, I think it says for something
Old Jan 16, 2008, 12:29 PM

As for me, Watermark Master is the best. Broad set of supported formats, plently of eminently useful features (watch folder, batch processing), ability to protect videos with watermarks of different types... what else may you want?

One can find more info about this program at ***********.videocharge.com
Old Feb 16, 2008, 12:24 PM

Yes!

Watermark Master is good!

Thanks!
Old Feb 18, 2008, 03:03 AM

Also you can use this tool.
***********.download.com/Flash-to-Video-Encoder-PRO/3000-2194_4-10462219.html?tag=lst-1