CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 01, 2007, 04:39 PM

sponsored links

lol ok dude, and FYI i have been to juvy, for battery cuz little GEEKS like you piss me off with your know it all attitude, haha im not scared of u a$$hole, i dont care wat u do with my IP address. child p0rn, sweet dude ur hardcore hahahahaaa, you would be the one to think of child p0rn. u need to stop bcus al you can do is be a little b1tch and try to use your geek ways to try to mess up my computer or something,well i havnt seen nothin yet d1ckhead. oh and that little queerbag TheGun, i signed up wit han email address that i never use i just use it to sign up for stupid crap like this, haha dude your a *** too, u have no life, and u cant talk for anything 4skin, your a little dushbag, and u need to go get butt****ed by your manslave and stfu lol u piece of trash scumbag.
Old Apr 01, 2007, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegun
Funny tho this guy is tring to say your a geek yet his name is magicninja sounds like a D&D player

alright scumbag, listen hear u dumb piece of sh1t, a NINJA is another term for a JUGGALO, you wouldnt know what that means, unless u listen to ICP, i am infact a Wicked Juggalo which is a gang. ur an idiot, and theres a sweet hilarious song called Majic Ninjas by ICP & Twiztid. and almost in every song from ICP's 6 Jokers Cards(main albums if ur a retard) that sing about Wicked Clowns, Juggalos, Juggalettes, and Ninjas so u best have Clown love b1tch or we'll do it my way knockin on your front door hows that sound.
Old Apr 01, 2007, 09:27 PM

Do it im a nightclub bouncer you Pr1ck with ABH/GBH on my record for puting a gang member in hospital cus he thought he was hard (his gang ran off after i broke his arm and made his eye bleed from behind the b@ll, i never got sent down cus he magicly didn't turn up to court after i found out where he lived!) i toke that as my time to carm down the violance, most gang members are wus's and magicly grow b@lls when then have a gang behind them!!!

also while your here ill teach you how to grow up!!

You signed up on here to get help from us Geeks so what does that say about your comments.

The fact your starting arguments on here and keep comming back says your just as geeky as any of us, GROW UP.

Im on here to get help and help others if i can not argue so go back to your silly gang and pick on people on there own while your in groups on street corners and parks.

Im ending it here, anymore of your silly immature replys will be ignored - infact i probably wont even check this thread again!

Last edited by thegun; Apr 01, 2007 at 10:44 PM.
Old Apr 02, 2007, 05:23 AM

Question

hi, i'm new so i don't know if this is okay or not, but it seems like 4skin knows a lot about back ups and backs up a lot of games. I recently got a ps2, and its really hard to find certain games. I was wondering if i could purchase some from him or if i could be directed to someone who would sell me back ups of games i can't find anymore. Thanks.
Old Apr 02, 2007, 01:41 PM

lmao.....You wont see anything happen yet,reported ip addy's get monitored for lenghty periods,depending on the seriousness of the complaint
btw,i have a few websites,and i have reported you to your isp for indecent behaviour,and spamming my sites with indecent pictures
they will be monioring also.

and fyi,i also have unscribed from this thread,as its going no-where

gang member.....,lmao
bet they dont know your on here,having a heart to heart with us "geeks & nerds"
Old Apr 02, 2007, 05:42 PM

Default stupido

lol look at this pu$$y, thats the biggest lie ive ever heard, if u broke a dudes arm, no gang would run away u dumb sh1t, they would pull out a piece and shoot your broke a$$, atleast thats what id do, i never signed up here to get help really i just saw u guys talkn and decided to have my fun, you gatta problem with that you can suck my nuts just like your mom did, wana give me an address pu$$y so i can roll deep on your punk b1tch a$$? if u even know what that means. u scumbag dirty b1tch who cant talk for sh1t.

not really 4skin, homies were actually over laughin there asses off at you scummy son of a b1tches