CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 07, 2006, 02:32 AM

sponsored links

@4SKIN

Theres a vast difference between having some short history of backing up games, To actuall owning a business specifing in that area of practice. i Do have more experience then you and i Do know what i'm talking about. You look like the one who needs to be doing his homework kid.
Old Oct 07, 2006, 03:28 AM

never i have heard someone talk so much rubbish,i just love this sort of confrontation,because i know i am right
you havent said anything to back-up your arguement,just some talk of "i do this for a buisness",...well good for you,anyone could say that.
prove your point with some good info that ritek are the best media,and that they, i quote

"Ritek or Ridata DVD's are as good as the original ps2 disks you buy in the shops
Believe Me"

if you cant do that,then what can i say

btw,fyi,i aint no kid
Old Oct 19, 2006, 02:11 AM

Default You Don't Quit Do You, Kid.

You're the one talking the rubbish. You have no clue what you are on about with this whole subject. Its entirely up to you to chose to believe my story, no one is forcing you to believe it, but as far as actual facts go, i do own a business specifying in this area of practice. I'm positive i know more then you, all you want to do is continue arguing because kid's like you think they are in the right when in actual fact you are way of the subject. I'm using the term "kids like you" because of the childish way you continue behaving and arguing with me. You obvioulsy don't sound like an adult to me and if you are actually over the age of 18, i sugeest you should start acting your age, quick smart. Also as far as anything goes, i do not have to specify anything to back up my argument, the fact that i stated that ive owned a business and worked in this industry for over 8 years, should be all the information you need to know, and if its not, no one is forcing you to believe it, in that case just disregard the information that i was trying to pass on to a person having trouble. Not once did i mention anything about you in my first post, but you had to but in and act like the know it all. Start acting your age, Kid.
Old Oct 19, 2006, 04:26 AM

hahaha,just take a look at yourself,getting all in a tiss,because someone has challenged your stupid comment.
worked in this industry?,whats that supposed to mean,what making a few backups on a pc,i couldnt careless how long you have been doing this,you are still wrong,why dont you just admit it,and that will be the end of it

lets see....

Quote:
You have no clue what you are on about with this whole subject
well,are you still saying using those cheap disks will boot backups like the originals?

Quote:
all you want to do is continue arguing because kid's like you think they are in the right when in actual fact you are way of the subject
hmm,i am way off the subject?....er...why,in what part of my information dont you agree with?

Quote:
do not have to specify anything to back up my argument, the fact that i stated that ive owned a business and worked in this industry for over 8 years, should be all the information you need to know, and if its not, no one is forcing you to believe it, in that case just disregard the information that i was trying to pass on to a person having trouble.
that because you dont know jack,these are called forums,if you hadnt noticed,and if someone is giving out incorrect info,then other members are going to correct it.
you obviuosly got offended when someone questions what you say,there are people that might actually know more than you.

i say it again,but this is getting boring
all you have come back with,is a load of speel about how long you have been in business,blah blah
but nothing to backup your intial statement

i guess if you cant do that,just un-scribe from this thread,before i really embarrass you,then we will find out just what you actually know about backing up games.
just because you have done a few mode/iso/read,and a few,mode/iso/writes,onto a few cheap dvd's,dont mean you know everything.
just for infomation,i get through more than a few hunded dvd's a day,so i guess i am talking rubbish,as you so politely put it
Old Oct 19, 2006, 07:49 PM

a big round of applause to 4skin

i know you will say im a newbie!

but this guy knows his stuff

andy
Old Oct 23, 2006, 05:52 AM

will this work the same the the Xbox?