CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD > DVD/CD Media Discussion
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 14, 2008, 07:50 AM

Thumbs up To share my experience: convert iTunes videos to MPEG,WMV...

sponsored links

Many people ask me the same question: "I purchased videos on iTunes, but I can't play them on my video player, because they are in some 'protected' M4V format that only works on iPods. How can I convert iTunes videos to MPEG or WMV format so I can play them on My portable video device such as Archos and Creative Zen?"

I searched on Google, Yahoo answers and post the question on large number of forums, unfortunately, after scouring the Web for days, I couldn't find a FREE way to convert M4V to MPEG, WMV or AVI format.

Then I tried to burn the iTunes video onto a DVD and re-import it into iTunes just like how to remove the protection from the iTunes audios (M4P) by burning it onto a CD and re-import it as mp3. I failed, cause iTunes doesnt have a DVD burning option, then I used Nero, but it still doesnt work as Nero doesnt supports M4V format.

And finally, a software solution. I came across a few kinds of converters on Google search, they are Tunebite, Daniusoft and Noteburner. When I was testing the free trials one by one, what makes me comfortable is the Daniusoft media converter .

***********.aidownloading.com/media-converter.html
Daniusoft Media Convertersoftware can remove DRM from protected wmv, wma, m4p, m4v, m4a, aac files that purchased and downloaded from online music store and convert to general video and audio formats, you can enjoy playing on portable media players, such as iPod, Zune, Creative Zen, MP3 player, PSP.

Stpe 1: Download and install the ***********.aidownloading.com/download/daniu-digital-media-converter_276907.exe]DRM Removal Tool

Stpe 2: Run the software and click Add.. button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files

[img]***********.aidownloading.com/images/guide/daniu-media1.jpg[/img]

Step 3: Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected audio files, please select Convert audio to list; If you want to convert protected video files, please select Convert video to list.
Stpe 4: Start remove DRM and convert your DRM protected music and videos by click on Start button.
Tips:
You can click Settings button to custom preference for output files.

If you still want to watch other common video/audio even HD video on your portable video device you can choose www.aidownloading.com/media-converter-pro.html
Daniusoft Media Converter Probecause Daniusoft Media Converter only support DRM audio and DRM video.

Last edited by sub2suuuub; Oct 14, 2008 at 07:53 AM.
Old Oct 15, 2008, 06:47 AM
Banned

my choice is powerful and [u]100% clean![/u] - [b]Melody Can Video Converter

[/b]
Old Jul 31, 2009, 02:16 AM

[b]4Easysoft iPhone Video Converter[/b] ***********.4easysoft.com/iphone-video-converter.html provides an easy and completed way to convert video to iPhone including iPhone 3G OS, such as MPEG, VOB, MP4, M4V, QuickTime MOV, etc. for iPhone and convert audio to MP3, AAC, M4A for iPhone with high output quality and fast converting speed..

[img]***********.4easysoft.com/guide/converter-g/iphoneg.jpg[/img]

[b]Key Features:[/b]
[b] 1. Support all mainstream video and audio formats[/b]
[b]Input formats:[/b]
WMV, MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI, FLV, 3GP, 3G2, MPG, VOB, MPEG, MPG, ASF, MOD, MKV,RM,TOD, MPV, TS, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, AC3, MKA, MP2, APE, RA, MID, etc.
[b]Output formats:[/b]
Support M4A, MP3, AAC, WAV audio formats and various iPhone video sizes such as H.264 video: up to 768 Kbps, 320 x 240, 30 frames per sec, MP4, MPEG-4, QuickTime MOV.
[b]Output picture formats: [/b]JPG, BMP, GIF.
[b]2. Compatible with all iPhone/iPod Models[/b]
4Easysoft iPhone Video Converter can be used for all the iPhone/iPod models: iPhone, iPhone (3G), iPod, iPod classic, iPod mini, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, iPod touch and Apple TV.
[b]3.Support preview and capture images[/b]
Take snapshot to capture the image of highlight while previewing movies. It can be saved in default folder automatically.
[b]4.Powerful editing functions[/b]
Video editing functions like [b]video cropping, movie trimming, and output settings (including resolution, bit rate, frame rate and sound channel, etc.),video merging[/b] are available, so you can edit output video as you like
[b]5.Fast speed and high video quality[/b]
Whether you are an experienced user or a beginner, 4Easysoft iPhone Video Converter will convert video to iPhone and put movie to iPhone/ iPod in a breeze!
Old Aug 12, 2009, 02:11 AM

[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-itunes-mac.html#119]flv to itunes converter for mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-itunes-mac.html#119]converting flv to itunes mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-itunes-mac.html#119]convert flv to itunes mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-itunes-mac.html#119]flv to itunes mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-itunes-mac.html#119]mac flv to itunes
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-itunes-mac.html#119]how to convert flv to itunes on mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-itunes-mac.html#119]convert flv to itunes for mac

[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-imovie-mac.html#119]flv to imovie converter
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-imovie-mac.html#119]converting flv to imovie
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-imovie-mac.html#119]flv to imovie
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-imovie-mac.html#119]how to convert flv to imovie
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-imovie-mac.html#119]convert flv to imovie
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-imovie-mac.html#119]flv to imovie converter for mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-imovie-mac.html#119]converting flv to imovie mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-imovie-mac.html#119]flv to imovie mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-imovie-mac.html#119]mac flv to imovie
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-imovie-mac.html#119]how to convert flv to imovie on mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-imovie-mac.html#119]convert flv to imovie for mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-imovie-mac.html#119]how to import flv to imovie on mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-imovie-mac.html#119]import flv to imovie for mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-imovie-mac.html#119]how to transfer flv to imovie on mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-imovie-mac.html#119]transfer flv to imovie for mac

[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-idvd-mac.html#119]flv to idvd converter
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-idvd-mac.html#119]converting flv to idvd
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-idvd-mac.html#119]convert flv to idvd
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-idvd-mac.html#119]flv to idvd
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-idvd-mac.html#119]flv to idvd converter for mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-idvd-mac.html#119]converting flv to idvd mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-idvd-mac.html#119]convert flv to idvd on mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-idvd-mac.html#119]flv to idvd mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-idvd-mac.html#119]mac flv to idvd
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-idvd-mac.html#119]how to convert flv to idvd on mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-idvd-mac.html#119]convert flv to idvd for mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-idvd-mac.html#119]how to import flv to idvd on mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-idvd-mac.html#119]import flv to idvd for mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-idvd-mac.html#119]how to transfer flv to idvd on mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-idvd-mac.html#119]transfer flv to idvd for mac

[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-quicktime-mac.html#119]flv to quicktime converter for mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-quicktime-mac.html#119]converting flv to quicktime mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-quicktime-mac.html#119]convert flv to quicktime mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-quicktime-mac.html#119]flv to quicktime mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-quicktime-mac.html#119]mac flv to quicktime
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-quicktime-mac.html#119]how to convert flv to quicktime on mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-quicktime-mac.html#119]convert flv to quicktime for mac

[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-xvid-mac.html#119]flv to xvid converter for mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-xvid-mac.html#119]converting flv to xvid mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-xvid-mac.html#119]convert flv to xvid mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-xvid-mac.html#119]flv to xvid mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-xvid-mac.html#119]mac flv to xvid
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-xvid-mac.html#119]how to convert flv to xvid on mac
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-xvid-mac.html#119]convert flv to xvid for mac