CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 30, 2009, 08:14 PM

Default A nice Share:How to Rip/Edit DVD on Mac OS X ?

sponsored links

How to Rip/Edit DVD on Mac OS X ?

Hi, baby! Have you encountered the trouble?
When you want to watch and enjoy interesting DVDs on [b]iMove, QuiteTime[/b], etc. the DVDs are not recognized by them. As a Mac user, I had the same experience. And finally I found out a professional and all-in-one [b]DVD ripper for Mac[/b] adopted [b]advanced audio and video sync technology[/b]-[b]Moyea DVD Ripper for Mac[/b] which can easily and fastly help me rip any DVD to all sorts of video and audio formats with [b]excellent output quality[/b] on Mac OS X to [b]iMove, FCP, QuiteTime[/b], etc.

Moreover, it offers several powerful functions to improve and perfect the DVD for my great enjoyment, like [b]cropping, trimming, merging, replacing audio[/b] and so on.

Here I would like to share my experience with you.
Step 1. Download and install [b]Moyea DVD Ripper for Mac[/b]
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/dvd_ripper_mac/2009092602.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 2. Add the DVD file into the program by clicking “DVD Rom”, “DVD Folder” or “IFO/ISO” button.[/b]

[b]Step 3. Select output settings and the destination folder[/b]
After click the “[b]Settings[/b]” button, a profile window will popup and then you can select a format according to the name of your player. For example, you can select “[b]MOV-QuiteTime (*.MOV)[/b]” when you want to rip DVD to[b]QuiteTime[/b] on Mac, and the default settings will work greatly for you. Actually this[b] Mac DVD Ripper[/b] can rip DVD to [b]MP4, 3GP, AVI, MPG, FLV, MOV, 3G2, VOb, MP3, FLAV, MKA, OGG, WAV, AV3, M4A, MPEG-4[/b], etc.[b]iMovie supports MOV and MP4 video[/b], so with this[b] Mac DVD ripper[/b] it is easy to rip DVD to iMovie on Mac.

[b]Step 4. Start Conversion by clicking the “Start” button[/b]
[b]Powerful and wonderful editing functions:[/b]
[b]1. Trim Video[/b]
Click the “[b]Trim[/b]” bar to split the current title or chapter by [b]dragging the Start Time slider [/b]to set the start time, and dragging [b]the End Time slider[/b] to set the finish time. Then you can rip any segment from DVD on Mac as you like.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/dvd_ripper_mac/2009092603.jpg[/img]

[b]2. Crop Video[/b]
If you hate the black edges or letterboxed and want to remove them from your video, you can click the “[b]Crop[/b]” button to easily and freely crop the unwanted parties via two ways, that are [b]dragging the frame around the video[/b] and [b]setting the crop values: Top, bottom, Left and Right.[/b]
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/dvd_ripper_mac/2009092604.jpg[/img]

[b]3. Merge into one file[/b]
Check the opinion on the main interface “[b]Merge into one file[/b]”, you can combine several DVD files together to enjoy them without any interrution.

[b]4. Effects[/b]
You can watch the video at “[b]Preview Pane[/b]” and then set brightness, contrast, saturation and adjust the volume to perfect the effect of the original video.

In addition, you can add various special effects like [b]simple gauss blur effect, simple laplacian sharpen, gray, flip color, invert, aged film [/b]on DVD clips.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/dvd_ripper_mac/2009092605.jpg[/img]

Moreover, you can also check the option [b]Deinterlacing [/b]to convert interlaced video into a non-interlaced form, so that you can enjoy a better and clearer video effect after conversion.

[b]5. Capture pictures[/b]
With the program, you can preview the video in the preview window on the left of the main interface. So you can capture pictures by clicking “[b]Snapshot[/b]” button. After that clicking the folder icon or you can specify the folder where to save the pictures.

Okay, that’ s all. Hope this [B]Mac DVD Ripper [/B]can open your eyes!

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/dvd_ripper_mac/
Old Dec 02, 2009, 12:46 AM
Veteran

The Function of produce is very powerful and conversion speed is very fast,I have tried to use it,very perfectly!

I would like to share my own experience using versatile video converters here.
Actually I very wanna appreciate [b]Moyea Video Converter for Mac[/b] which helps me fast convert any videos and the output video and audio match perfectly.
I also find its [b]Video Converter[/b] for Windows OS wonderful. By the way, this software supports VFW Codec 5.1 channel. That's great!
Hope both of them are useful for you guys.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/video_converter/