CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Operating System Forums > Windows XP
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 11, 2011, 03:26 AM
Veteran

Default XP printing problem

sponsored links

Wow... can't believe the forum is still online, and i'm still allowed to enter it after so long a time. Last login shows feb 23 2006 LOL.

Good to be back. Hope you can help me out on a nasty problem:

I have an old HP system running on XP professional. Connected is a HP2575 all-in-one printer that suddenly seems to have stopped working for no perticular reason.
When attempting to print, the print job hangs, telling me the printer is offline. Manually switching it back online does [B]not[/B] resolve the problem, and the next time i try and print, it will be back offline again.

I already tried to remove and reinstall the printer drivers, reset the printer spooler, exchanged all the cables with replacements, plugged into different USB-ports, but untill now, [B]nothing[/B] seems to be working. Whaaa!!!

Help me out please?!