CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Audio CDs & MP3
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 12, 2003, 08:44 PM

Default Adding visualization to MP3 disc for use on DVD player?

sponsored links

I hate to sound like a complete newbie... but when it comes to MP3's I am. My question is quite simple. If you're using a DVD player to play MP3's is there any way you can add visualization to the disc so that instead of looking at a black TV screen while I listen to the music I can at least look at some of the crazy colored lines and junk you see when you listen to music with PC MP3 players?

I use Nero 5 and it has an option to burn a mixed mode CD - audio plus something else I guess. I was wondering if there is a program that my DVD player would recognize that could be added to the disc - you know, just to make things a little more interesting. Hopefully you understand what I am asking. Any help would be appreciated.

BTW - Didn't this place used to have a buy/trade/sell forum? I don't see it any more...