CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Audio CDs & MP3
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 03, 2007, 07:12 AM

Lightbulb A software to Remove DRM from WMA/WMV

sponsored links

Recently I want to share my DRM music to my friend or put them on my iPod, so I tried to find some software which could remove DRM. After I tried some remove DRM software, I purchased [b]Daniusoft WMA MP3 Converter[/b] which said could [b]remove DRM from WMA/ WMV file to MP3, AAV, M4A, WMA, OGG[/b], etc. to share with your friend and enjoy on all popular music players.

For some reason the converted music from [b]Daniusoft WMA MP3 Converter[/b] appears to be some noises that I can’t enjoy them well on my iPod. A friend suggested that I can write e-mail to them and ask for a reasonable way to solve this problem. What surprised me is that they give me a [b]free Daniusoft Video Converter Suite[/b] which could [b]convert any DVD/ video[/b] to thank for I provide them this important feedback suggestion.
***********.daniusoft.com/wma-mp3-converter.html

Here I recommend you to try [b]Daniusoft WMA MP3 Converter[/b] which is actually easy to [b]remove DRM from WMA/WNV[/b] files. And if you find some other problems to help them improve the software, they may also give you reasonable transaction.

1 Run [b]Daniusoft WMA MP3 Converter[/b], click on “Load File” to add WMA or WMV file.

2 Open “Setting” to choose which audio formats you want includes: [b]MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, OGG, WAV[/b], etc.

3 Start convert by click on “Convert”.

Note: When convert you can hear the music and do not make any other sound which may add noise.

***********.daniusoft.com/wma-mp3-converter.html
Old Sep 25, 2007, 02:58 AM

Lucky guy!!

i will try this software,i also hope i can find some bug about this software, and become the next lucky guy
Old Oct 03, 2007, 01:57 AM

Red face A new version of update

They has sent me a new version of Daniusoft WMA MP3 Converter which seems pretty good to use
Old Oct 10, 2007, 02:26 AM

Talking No one interested?

Feel free to post here about remove DRM from files.
Old Oct 10, 2007, 02:34 AM

Good news!I also tried the lastest version of Daniusoft WMA Mp3 Converter,its function is more powerful.I also want to find some bugs to own a present.
Old Oct 11, 2007, 01:34 AM

Default ********** & Notecable...

I recommend ********** and Notecable, both of them not only convert DRM WMA files, also convert DRM M4P, M4A files. The former uses a virtual CD burner, and the latter uses a virtual sound card to record the audio streams. Those who need to convert DRM songs may have a try.