CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Audio CDs & MP3
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 17, 2009, 04:02 AM

Default How to transfer iPhone/iPod/iTouch to computer(PC/Mac) ?

sponsored links

Tools:
[b]For Windows:[/b]

Cucusoft iPhone/iPod/iTouch to Computer Transfer,
[img]********dvd-video-converters.com/ipodconverter/ipod--itouch-iphone-transfer.html[/img]

[b]For Mac:[/b]
iMacsoft iPod to Mac Transfer
[img]********dvd-video-converters.com/ipodconverter/ipod-to-computer-for-mac.html[/img]

Please Note: Before you run our program, please be sure you have installed iTunes on your computer, and you can manage your ipod devide with no problem.

[b]Step 1:[/b] After your iPhone/iPod/iTouch connected to pc, Launch the program you will see the right UI. Normally, the program will search the device automacially. If the device is enabled, the files (songs/movies/pics) will be shown in the list.
You also can click the Rescan button to search the device again.

[img]********dvd-video-converters.com/images/tutorial/itouch-transfer-scan-ipod.gif[/img]

[b]Step 2:[/b] Choose the list and files you want to transfer , Click the Start Transfer button.

[img]********dvd-video-converters.com/images/tutorial/check-ipod-music-video-photo-transfered-to-pc.gif[/img]

[b]Step 3:[/b] After you clicking the Start Transfer button, the following window will pop up, you can choose transferring to computer or itunes directly. You can set the output fold at settings option before transferring..
Transfer music from iPod to computer, or transfer songs form iPod to iTunes

[img]********dvd-video-converters.com/images/tutorial/choose-itouch-music-video-photo-to-pc.gif[/img]

[b]Step 4:[/b] When the transferring finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have been done. You can click the Yes button to view the output files.

[img]********dvd-video-converters.com/images/tutorial/show-itouch-music-video-photo.gif[/img]

Best Reviews of iTunes/iPhone/iPod Transfer
[img]********dvdtoitunes.net/itunes-ipod-transfer-copy.html[/img]
. Backup your iTunes songs, movies, photos, play lists, podcasts and more.
Old Oct 11, 2009, 09:51 AM

Iíve been getting programs here for a long time. I know there are many converters offered here and they are offered repeatedly (nice when I reformat). I donít expect to see photoshop or Autocad here. If those complaining about the offers here think they can get publishers to offer better programs for free, then letís hear about your wonderful site.

I just hope that GAOTD keeps up the hard work they are doing.

Thank you GAOTD
Old Oct 18, 2009, 10:58 PM

I have been using it for months, it gives me many conveniences while i am converting video, it always gives me high converting speed and good converted result. 4.5 stars of five to raise! ^_^
Old Oct 23, 2009, 08:25 PM

Talking transfer iPod/iPhone/iTouch to computer/iTunes with only ONE tool

My MAC crashed a week ago and I lost all my itunes songs. I thought I had to recopy more than 4Gb of songs, one by one, from scratch, all over again.!!!!!! Luckily, my tech friend recommended a iPod-to-mac tranfer program. As I know how bad it feels to lose all your music, I decided to show you how to recover it just in case you ever need to.

I used this program.

[B][U]***********.gutensoft.com/Utilities/4Media-iPod-to-Mac-Transfer.html[/U][/B]

There are many others out there, but I definitely liked this one best.

With this trustworthy ipod-to-mac transfer tool, never worry about the loss of hundreds of songs in iTunes in the event of a fatal computer crash again. It can not only help us transfer music, movie, photo library and playlists from ipod to mac, but also from mac to ipod, from ipod to itunes.

Moreover, it provides an easy way to share iPod with my roommateís iPhone.

If you are using [B]windows PC[/B], I would recommend you this all-in-one iPod Rip:

[U][B]***********.gutensoft.com/Utilities/joboshare-ipod-rip.html[/B][/U]

It supports iPod to pc transfer, iPod to iTunes transfer and pc to iPod transfer. Proven easy and safe.
Old Nov 20, 2009, 12:20 AM

Thumbs up

I am using Aniosoft iBackup to transfer music from iPod to computer.a great third-party program which enables you to transfer music,movies, podcasts,TV shows,photoes from iPod/iPhone to iTunes and computer as audio files too. And both the backup in the storage device can be recovered and restored with no any change and no any risk.And the data in the iTunes is quite in accord with the iPod's data including its playlists,rating and etc.
So this one is also an useful backup program for iPod/iPhone users. It's a necessary tool especially for iPod/iPhone users who happend to have a new computer and lose iTunes' data on the old ones.

I found the solution at Yahoo answers and i'll show it here since i'm a person who likes to spread words after using something amazing.
********answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091026172929AAhga2G

[url=********answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091026172929AAhga2G
]********answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091026172929AAhga2G
Old Dec 05, 2009, 03:36 AM

I have been using it for months, it gives me many conveniences while i am converting video, it always gives me high converting speed and good converted result. 4.5 stars of five to raise! ^_^