CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 26, 2008, 03:00 AM

Thumbs up Mac Tips: Free Download and Batch Convert YouTube to iPod(nano-chromatic), iPhone(3G)

sponsored links

For Windows users, there are quite a few tools to download videos from YouTube. But if you are a Mac user, the choices are very limited and a lot of us have to turn to online conversion websites. Recently, Mac YouTube tools have also become available. I recommend you a product named Wondershare YouTube Downloader for Mac. It can free download YouTube videos to local computer, and allows you to convert them and local FLV videos to regular video formats for playback on iPod, Phone, PSP, PS3, Apple TV, Creative Zen, and iRiver and so on.

Now, I will share a guide for Mac users how to use the product with these simple steps.

[b]1. Launch YouTube Downloader for Mac[/b]
[b]2. Download YouTube Videos[/b]
[b]3. Convert YouTube Videos[/b]

[i]Part1. Launch Program[/i]
Download YouTube Downloader for Mac, install and open the tool.

[B][I][U]***********.applemacvideo.com/mac-youtube-downloader.html[/U][/I][/B]

[i]Part 2: Download YouTube Videos[/i]
Go to YouTube website and open the pages of the videos you want to download. The program will detect the URL and automatically start downloading a video when it starts to play. There is a pop-up window on the right bottom of your computer, which hints you the video is downloading.

From the source list, you can find the status of each file.

[b]Note[/b]: If you want to find the downloaded files, you can click the Open button to go to the directory where the downloaded files are saved.

[i]Part 3 . Convert YouTube Videos[/i]
If you want to convert any of the completed files, you can select them and click the “Convert” button. If you convert local FLV videos, you should add them via the “Add” button, and convert them.

Select the output format from the “Format Preset” drop-down list for the selected files, click the Browse button to specify a location to save the converted files, and click OK to start conversion.

The conversion status of each file can be found under the “Conversion” tab.

[b]Note[/b]: If you want to find the converted files, you can click the Open button to go to the directory where the downloaded files are saved.

After the conversion, you can just put the converted files to your iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV or PS3 etc, and enjoy your favorite YouTube videos on the move.
====================
Source:
[B][I][U]***********.dvd-ripper-copy.com/guide/mac-youtube-downloader-guide.html[/U][/I][/B]
Old Nov 26, 2008, 09:49 PM

Thumbs up

Here is the step by step tutorial showing how to put DVD movies and TV shows, video files and online YouTube videos to Apple iPod Nano:

[img]***********.clone2go.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-dvd-video-youtube-to-ipod-nano.php[/img]
Old Dec 04, 2008, 10:42 PM

Default tips for windows.

i have find the same tips for windows with another software, both form the same site.

The dvd to ipod nano chromatic converter(for windows), which can convert youtube and other videos to ipod nano chromatic.

i found it below
[IMG]***********.dvd-ripper-copy.com/dvd-to-iPod.html#116[/IMG]

Last edited by jefflin; Dec 05, 2008 at 01:30 AM.
Old Dec 11, 2008, 03:23 AM

I am a mac user.
I need to download batch of Youtube videos and put them to my iPod on Mac.
Recently, I have found this tool works nice, it is a intelligent program.

It can download online videos directly and automatically, and convert them to iPod, iPhone, PSP, MP4 and other portable players.

***********.moviesmac.com/mac-itube-studio/#119

Last edited by WinnieL; Dec 11, 2008 at 03:52 AM.
Old Jan 08, 2009, 02:56 AM

Default Download free Music Video from Limewire FrostWire to iPod Zune

Limewire and FrosWire both are free P2P file sharing programs which allow you downloa free music, movies, MP3s, games, tv shows you want to PC, Laptop, portable player like iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, Creative Zen, etc. or burn them to CD.

Millions of people use these P2P clients everyday to download music video movies, I just like to use the Limewire and FrosWire with my iPod, it's really cool, but for some newbie, they may don't know the steps to download free music video from limewire or FrosWire to computer and copy the files to itunes library, then transfer Limewire, FrosWire music video movies to iPod, here is a guide that will describe how to download free Music Video from Limewire FrosWire to iPod, Zune step by step

[B]Part 1. How to download free Music Video from Limewire, FrostWire[/B]
1.Download free Music video from Limewire to computer

Step 1. Download free Limewire Basic from its official site: ***********.limewire.com/download

Step 2. Install and run Limewire, use the "Select Type" boxes that are at the top on the left. There are Images, Documents, Audio, Video, Programs, and Any Type.

To download Music, click on "Audio" from the left tool bar. Then enter the name of the song, group or artist in the boxes and click "search". then choose your song from the list that Limewire offers you. Check the type of download it is before choosing. Some downloads are for dial-up Internet connections, others are for cable, T1 and T2 Internet connections. Choose a song that fits your connection and click the green download arrow below the list of songs.

Step 3. When a file is done downloading, it is saved to your computer. To see where it is, just click "Tool", go to the Options menu and select Saving. at Directory, click Browse to change the location of where your downloads go. I like to keep my folder on my desktop.

2.Download free Music video from Frostwire to computer
Download FrostWire here:***********.frostwire.com/
Frost wire is very similar to Limewire, just a little difference on appearance and function, the way to download music, video, game,etc are all the same, If you want to know about which is better, just go to Frost Wire VS limeWire

Note:Please beware of the spyware adware virus bundled with the files downloaded from these P2P clients, the best solution is to install anti-virus software on your cumputer first
[B]Part 2. How to put Limewire FrostWire Music Video to iPod[/B]
iPod can only play mp4 video files, but the video downloaded from Limewire Frostwire are always AVI and other video files that iPod doesn't read, you can't transfer the video to itunes for ipod directly
What you need is an iPod Video Converter, free download Daniusoft Media to iPod Converter, it can convert WMV, WMA, WAV, MP3, AAC, OGG, APE, AVI, MOV, 3GP, RM, VOB, ASF, FLV, MKV, MKA etc to iPod with simple steps

Just click "Add" to import Limewire or Frostwire Video, select "iPod Video MPEG-4(.MP4)" as output formats, then click " Start" to convert Limewire or Frostwire Video video to iPod, it also supports batch conversion

Daniusoft Digital Media to iPod Converter is a powerful iPod Converter that can convert all DRM files like WMV WMA Napster Rhapsody, Napster, ruckus, Bearshare, Spiral Frog music to ipod and all popular non-DRM video music to iPod MP4, MP3

Free Download Daniusoft Media to iPod Converter:[B][U]***********.wmatomp3-converter.com/media-to-ipod-converter.html#135[/U][/B]
As Christam is coming, now you can the full version with only $19.95(original price:$29.95), you also can Zune, iPhone Converter with same discout from Christmas Special Offer

Then just follow below steps to get Limewire FrosWire Music Video on iPod, Zune:
iPod:
1. Open iTunes and click "File" to add your videos music to iTunes library.
2. plug in your iPod to computer, then iTunes will detect your iPod as a device.
3. Select your iPod device on the left panel of iTunes, click "Movies"("Music") tab, check the videos and music you want to sync and click "Apply"

Zune:
1. Run Zune software, connect your Zune device to computer via USB cable, then the Zune software will detect your Zune player.
2. Drag the music and converted video to Zune software and click “Start to sync”, then your video music will be transferred to Zune

Last edited by Rushrush; Jan 08, 2009 at 02:58 AM.
Old Feb 19, 2009, 09:37 PM

As one of mobile devices fans, I was looking for a valuable all-in-one converter that not only can rip DVD and convert video, but also backup my ipod files to my computer. Recently my friend recommend me the Best DVD Converter Suite — Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite that can meet my needs. Now I will share with you.

This [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html]Best DVD Converter Suite actually includes three useful software: [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html]Best DVD Ripper, [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html]Total Video Converter and [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/ipod-to-computer-transfer.html]iPod to Computer Transfer.

Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite supports almost all the portable devices, such as: Google phone,PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2,Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc. You can enjoy your favorite DVD and video files on them.

[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/screen/dvd-converter-suite.jpg[/img]

[b]Key Functions [/b]
1. Convert DVD and any video/audio to the various video/audio formats
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software could easily convert DVD and any video to the various video/audio formats such as MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.

2. Transfer songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC
It could easily transfer your songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC, then you can backup the videos or songs, you also could transfer them to another iPod or iPhone through the iPhone transfer software.

3. Support almost all popular portable players
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software can convert DVD and video to all the popular devices: PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.

4. Easy and powerful editing function (Merge, Trim, Crop)
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software offers powerful editing functions such as merging multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file, trimming any clip of video or DVD, cropping video size and so forth.

5. Easy to use
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite is very user-friendly and easy to use. Only a few clicks to complete the conversion with supervising the whole process on real time.

[b]Key Features[/b]

1. Merge multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software provides an easy way to combine and join multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file. Just select the DVD chapters, titles or videos you want to join and check the “merge into one file” check box you can finish it easily.

2. Cut any clip of video (Trim)
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software provides “Trim” function to help you cut any clip from the original video. You can set the “Start Time” and “End Time” of the clip you want to get or just drag the slide bar to the accurate position to achieve it.

3. Crop Video Size
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software allows you to remove black edge of your movie and get any playing area of the video by using its “Crop” function. You can also select the “Zoom” mode to extrude your video slightly to adjust to your portable devices so you can get the best video quality.

4. Capture your favorite image
If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” option. Just click the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved and you can click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture.

5. Support Preview
You can preview the source video and edited video.

6. All Encoders and Decoders are built in
Full support all popular video and audio formats.

7. Fastest Conversion Speed
Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.