CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2 > PS2 Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 05, 2003, 12:20 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

kof,

Messiah 2 [b]DOES NOT[/b] inverse the logo.

We have done many units and many V1s and the Messiah does it correctly.

Now, if you are getting an inversed logo, and you were told you got a Messiah 2, you got ripped off buddy. Open your PS2 to find out.
Old Mar 05, 2003, 12:44 PM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

err,

it does do it sometimes moddogs. i think it depends on the media also, because on a few that ive done i get it on a few games. i dont really see why it matters anyway. - they are definately genuine messiah 2 chips.

Nick
Old Mar 05, 2003, 12:49 PM
Veteran

Funny, because in all the units we've done, I've never seen it. It might be something install related then??

I'm guess I'm not saying it never does it, I just have never seen it.

But on all the Magics in V1, it does it consistently and everytime.
Old Mar 05, 2003, 01:48 PM
Veteran

I'm wondering if you think he meant it was inversed as in upside down?? I presume he means that instead of white letters on a black background he has black letters?!?!

I've NEVER seen the Messiah1 or 2 have any problems with the logo being upside down, wrong way round e.t.c. but sometimes its appeared and disappeared so quickly that the logo hasn't had time to appear properly and can appear to be black letters on white.

Mike ( Spagboll ) ...
Old Mar 05, 2003, 03:08 PM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

thats what i mean mike... should have said!! i really dont think it has anything to do with installs, ive done enough to know that they arent poor ones! - i only have a couple of copies, one is on a datasafe disc which does the fast dissappearing thing, and the other is on a black traxdata - which doesnt. the DVD's i test them with are on traxdata or datawrite classic, and they are fine too... which is whats made me think its a disc quality thing, and not and install thing

Nick

Nick
Old Mar 05, 2003, 03:29 PM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by briny_uk [/i]
[B]thats what i mean mike... should have said!! i really dont think it has anything to do with installs, ive done enough to know that they arent poor ones! - i only have a couple of copies, one is on a datasafe disc which does the fast dissappearing thing, and the other is on a black traxdata - which doesnt. the DVD's i test them with are on traxdata or datawrite classic, and they are fine too... which is whats made me think its a disc quality thing, and not and install thing

Nick

Nick [/B]
That's a different issue then. Quick logos are alot better than ugly inversed ones.

I think the original poster means that the logo is highlighted kinda like when you highlight text on a computer. The logo has a white or gray block around it.