CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 25, 2003, 03:03 AM

Default Wwe Here Comes The Pain

sponsored links

Hey guyz. I burn the Smackdown Here Comes The Pain, and then I tried to load it on my ps2 using the swap method with my gameshark 2 which is the method i use to load all my gamez. It didnt load successfully. It went to a screen where it recognized it was a ps2 game, but it didnt load. Then i burned another copy using Fireburner, and i tried to load that, but this time, nothing happened at all when i tried to load it. I asked sum guy if it needs to be patched, but he said that it doesnt need to be patched and he has a working copy of the exact same version as i have. Can anybody please fill me in before i waste another cd??
Old Dec 27, 2003, 06:42 AM

that game is Homo******! throw it away
Old Dec 27, 2003, 11:20 AM
Veteran

that was such a childish reply. the poor dude only wants a bit of help and making a comment loke that just bumps the post up which is a pain in the *** if there isnt a real reply there.
As for a solution try burning with really good quiaty disks or make sure that its compatile with the gameshark. for exaple is the toc might be too big to be loaded by a gameshark.
Old Dec 27, 2003, 03:12 PM

i dont think the disc is the problem.. i use the cheapest crappiest dvd-r cd's and i noticed that they are alot better than fujifilm cd's. i am using discs called fotis.. they were like 60 bux for 50. when i used nero and burnt need for speed underground on fujifilm cd's they grinded inside my ps2 and caused alot of harm on my lazer. i used the same program and a fotis dvdr and it was perfect. you should try using a different program to burn the cd too. i get the best results with alcohol 120%.. all i do is make an image and burn it. takes about half an hour at the most a game
Old Dec 27, 2003, 06:32 PM
Veteran

how on earth can a game be Homo******??????????????????

im confused. im off to look up the meaning in a dictionary incase my perceptions of the meaning are wrong.
Old Dec 27, 2003, 06:59 PM

its got a bunch of men it tights grabbing eachother and touching eachothre and sticking there heads between other dude's legs ... thats pretty homo****** if you ask me