CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Consumer's Opinion
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 21, 2007, 04:35 AM

Angry Medion beware!

sponsored links

Just to advise on the poor Medion customer service when things do go wrong...My pc stopped booting& it turned out to be a dead mobo, which has taken 3 months to get replaced and have a working system.

I initially sent the unit back without my HDD which meant they couldn't fix my pc as they don't have any spare drives for testing, even though the pc will start with errors if there isn't a drive which they told me is wrong(?!)

So the pc returned, I installed my drive and it didn't power up. Looking around I found the power button cables unattached so called them back which meant another trip back to base.

This time I got the pc back, booted it up fine.....and here comes the biggy...they'd reset my drive and wiped all the info off it.

Of course I called them up and the poor guy on the other end tried to get me someone to speak to...the usual looser in a suit and office who come up with these bright ideas and then don't have the guts to speak to an angry customer...but no-one would talk to me.

The worst is this has happened to quite a few other people too according to me friendly helpdesk guy