CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD-R & CD-RW
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 04, 2002, 07:05 PM

Unhappy Need help with Nero pls... [Gateway; PII 233, 160meg RAM; win98SE]

sponsored links

I'm hoping that some of the wise heads here will be able to advise and help me with a problem I'm having with my Nero software:

I use Nero 5 and until now have had little problems that I can't deal with. However, just today I can't even get the program to start. Usually, I go the Start button, then Programs, then to the Ahead Nero folder before clicking on the Nero - Burning Rom icon. I get a splash screen, then the grey box with the text which tells me that it's scanning the SCSI/IDE ports.

Normally, the wizard box automatically starts up and I'm away.

At the moment, the program freezes with the grey box and doesn't change no matter how long I leave it. Eventually, I have to restart my computer. I just can't seem to get it to work.

Has anyone encountered this problem; can someone please, please, please advise me how to get it to work???!!!

Cheers people!!!
Old Jul 05, 2002, 11:06 AM

No worries - I've downloaded the latest patch and it seems to work now.

Weird huh???

Cheers all!!!