CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD-R & CD-RW
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 17, 2002, 02:08 AM

sponsored links

Ok I'm a bad guy, I admit.

But the only thing I need CDRWin for is when I have one long, let's say 400Mb wav file, and want to make it like a live-recording with tracks but without the gaps between tracks. Then CDRWin is great at that point. I don't know any other program that is capable of that. I know that Nero can crossfade tracks but to split one file into several tracks, no.
Old Jan 17, 2002, 02:25 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up

As suggested previously, use Feurio. From Feurio Help:
Quote:
Feurio Frequently Asked Questions - Feurio! Track Editor:
[COLOR=Royal Blue]Setting track marks / Creating CDs with tracks fading into each other?[/COLOR]

Question: I have a large wave file (e. g. a self-produced mix) I want to burn as several single tracks. No pause shall be between the tracks; the tracks shall fade into each other. How do I do this?
Answer:

1) Add the wave file to a Feurio!® project.

2) Start the track editor (button ”Track-Editor” in the project directory).

3) Find the end of the first track and place the cursor at the desired point. Click on the icon ”Split track (linked)” (5th icon from left) or select the menu item ”Split track (linked)” from the menu ”Actions”.
If a break (according to the project settings) shall be inserted at the beginning of the track, select “Split track (not linked)”.

4) Repeat this procedure for all further tracks.

5) After quitting the track editor you will find the new track list of the project in the project directory. Each track number now has a ”<” in front (e. g. ”<2”). This sign indicates that this is a ”linked” i. e. fading into each other track. Feurio!® will now insert NO break between these tracks. Even if a break has been specified in the project parameters, NO break will be inserted between the ”linked” tracks!

Note: Tracks fading into each other can only be burned with a CD-Writer that supports ”Disc-at-once” recordings.

From: Feurio! CD-Writer online help (c) by Fangmeier Systemprogrammierung