CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD-R & CD-RW
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 27, 2009, 04:30 PM

Default Missing Laptop CD/Dvd drive?

sponsored links

Okay i don't know if this has already been posted or talked about but i am really desperate to fix this. I recently started to have trouble with the Cd drive on my mother's laptop. It was going in and out before but didn't completely disappear well my stepfather then tried to fix it by regedit and deleting the Upper and Lower keys but that didn't solve the problem in fact the computer doesn't show it has the drive anymore. I can't find it on the device manager and my mother doesn't want to open the computer open to see if it is bad wiring or something like that so does anyone have any ideas that could help me i would really apreciate it. If you need any information post here and i will give you the specs
Old Jan 27, 2009, 08:20 PM
Veteran

It could well be that the drive needs replacing.

colin.
Old Nov 12, 2009, 12:31 AM

Default Missing Laptop CD/Dvd drive

no i dont need anything off this laptop but what do u mean by makers? and whats bam?
Old Nov 23, 2009, 02:20 AM
Veteran

Default How to convert DVD movies to ipod,iphone,PSP,Zune,Creative Zen, etc

How to convert DVD movies to ipod,iphone,PSP,Zune,Creative Zen, etc
How to Enjoy DVD on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano?
Top 6 Professional Tools for DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone/HD Video/DRM Video
[img]********farm3.static.flickr.com/2543/4115713107_d1d61dc256.jpg[/img]
Are you still anxious about the problem that you can not transfer a ton of DVD movies you have to the portable gadgets like iPod, iPhone 3Gs, PS3, Creative Zen, Zune, and on the go? Luckily, with [b]Moyea DVD Ripper[/b] coming onto the market, you guys needn’t worry about the problem any longer.

[b]Moyea DVD Ripper[/b] is an outstanding software for users to edit and convert DVD disc or movies to other video/audio formats like MP4, FLV, AVI, 3GP, MPEG-4, MOV, MKA, AC3, M4A and etc, so that they can play on some portable devices like iphone, iPod, PSP, Xbox, Zune, Blackberry and so forth. What’s more, it applies advanced audio and video sync technology, which can perfectly avoid the output audio/video stuttering.

The following easy steps will show you how to fast rip DVD to various portable devices.
[b]Step 1[/b], free download this DVD Ripper and install it on your PC.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/dvd_ripper/main_interface.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 2[/b], add your DVD file (single or multiple ones) freely by one of the three folders like “DVD Rom”, “DVD Folder” and “IFO File”.
[b]Step 3[/b], select output video/audio format like MP4 by using drop-down list of Format, specify destination file path by default or extending “Open” icon. If you want to combine dozens of files to one file, you just mark the check box “Merge into one file”.
[b]Step 4[/b], after loading your DVD files into this program, you can click “Edit” icon to edit your video or audio like trim, crop, Effect, Audio Replace as you wish. For instance, you can trim the unwanted parts or clips. The following picture is for your reference:
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/dvd_ripper/trim.jpg[/img]
[b]Step 5[/b], now you can hit “start” button to launch the conversion.
As soon as the conversion is over, you can put the converted DVD files to your iPod, iPhone, PSP, Creative Zen, Zune and enjoy them with pleasure.
[b]Tips[/b]:
[b]Moyea DVD Ripper[/b] applies advanced multi-thread process technology, which provides you easier way t o convert any DVDs 1.5 or 2 times faster than other similar programs.
So, you needn’t worry about that this ripper would waste your time.

If you would like to replace the original DVD audio with anther one for fun or for special use, you can use its audio replacement option.

The program provides you with a green codec environment, which will not install any codec on your computer and further avoid the unexpected codec issues.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/dvd_ripper/
Old Nov 24, 2009, 01:20 AM

As far as I am concerned, the best software for converting video files on mac os is [b]Moyea Video Converter for Mac[/b]. It is said that it supports any videos conversion on Mac and newly released Mac OS Snow Leopard. It runs very fast, which saves users much time to do other things while converting videos. Moreover, its output video satisfies me. Thus, I hope it also does a good job for you guys when you need it.
When choosing a video converter, I always pay more attention to its conversion speed.
Because I do not want to waste much time converting lots of my videos. To meet my requirements, I searched many video converters and last I just hold that [b]Moyea Video Converter[/b] is the one that runs very fast and steadily till it finishes the whole conversion.

[code]***********.my-video-converter.com/video_converter_mac/[code]
Old Nov 28, 2009, 04:54 AM
Veteran

[b]Moyea DVD Ripper[/b] help you to rip your home-made DVDs, DVD Movies to all popular video formats, and works pergectly with all portable media players.
1. Rip DVDs to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc
2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone
3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.
4. Do trim, crop, merge and extract audio file from DVD movies.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/dvd_ripper/