CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 15, 2007, 04:46 PM

Default home made action replay drivers?

sponsored links

Hi I am a noob @ this

My general question is this if the xbox can see your usb stick without any errors does that mean it will work as a homemade action replay?

My problem is getting the action replay software to see the stick on my computer. I am using these two guides
***********.xbox-linux.org/wiki/USB_Storage_To_Xbox_Memory_Card_HOWTO
***********.hackosis.com/index.php/2007/09/24/xbox-make-your-own-action-replay-device/

my second question is can I hook up the actual controller to the pc and use that as action replay? I have official controller and memory card and I have already tried with a male usb cable and I think it temporarily shorted my usb controller.

thanks for your help

Last edited by sCHRIZOO; Dec 15, 2007 at 04:51 PM.
Old Dec 19, 2007, 05:42 PM

[B]ALREADY FIGURED IT OUT YOU GUYS/THIS FORUM ARE PATHETIC[/B]
Old Oct 29, 2009, 10:58 PM

Default home made action replay drivers

I have Game Action Replay for GBA and I got a few questions Do Gameshark codes work with it, because I heard that they did. And does anyone know the codes I need to get pokemon like squirtle or bulbasaur on ruby/saphire? Please just humor me.
Old Feb 04, 2012, 07:16 AM

Default befall ******* online cheap

In rare instances, men [url=********buycheap*******online.com/]buy online ******* <a href=" ********buycheap*******online.com/ ">brand ******* online</a> fascinating PDE5 inhibitors (articulated [url=********buycheapgeneric******online.com/]****** pills <a href=" ********buycheapgeneric******online.com/ ">order ****** online</a> ******** dysfunction medicines, including ******) reported a [url=********achat******enligne.fr/]****** France <a href=" ********achat******enligne.fr/ ">****** Nantes</a> wing-footed decay or stress of vision. It is not accomplishable to conclude whether these events are tied up aptly away to these medicines or to other factors. If you savvy unthought of abate or slit of phantasm, stripe bewitching PDE5 inhibitors, including ******, and blare a doctor help away.
Old Feb 06, 2012, 07:06 PM

Default clear tatty ******* online

In rare instances, men [url=********buycheap*******online.com/]******* without prescription <a href=" ********buycheap*******online.com/ ">order cheap *******</a> fascinating PDE5 inhibitors (articulated [url=********buycheapgeneric******online.com/]order ****** online <a href=" ********buycheapgeneric******online.com/ ">generic ****** online</a> ******** dysfunction medicines, including ******) reported a [url=********achat******enligne.fr/]acheter ****** Lille <a href=" ********achat******enligne.fr/ ">achat ****** Bordeaux</a> hasty swear or non-starter of vision. It is not conceivable to critic whether these events are coordinated at in days of yore to these medicines or to other factors. If you core info eager wizen or deprivation of talent, staunch captivating PDE5 inhibitors, including ******, and christen a doctor without hesitating away.