CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 10, 2012, 06:27 AM

Default AVCHD Video Converter, import AVCHD camcorder video to computer

sponsored links

“I have a Sony HDR-SR10 video camera. The camera came complete with its own software to trim and burn the videos recorded, called Picture Motion Browser. The video codec for each video file on Picture Motion Browser is AVC. How can I convert AVCHD video files from Picture Motion Browser to video files suitable for Windows Movie Maker?”

Before get into our topic, we need to know what’s AVCHD? AVCHD is actually a kind of high definition video, a kind of special video that mainly shoot from digital camcorders like Canon, Sony, Panasonic, JVC camcorders. AVCHD can’t be imported from your camcorder to your computer directly, because it is not compatible with your computer.

Then, in order to import your AVCHD camcorder video to your computer, you need to find a program convert your AVCHD video to a proper format that can work with your computer. And for Windows, the most commonly used format is AVI, WMV, MPG or ASF.

It is advised that you may as well try AVCHD Video Converter if you are still struggling of find a program to help you complete the process. It can convert your Sony, Canon, Panasonic or JVC camcorder AVCHD videos to any popular video format you want like AVI, WMV, MPG, MOV, MP4, M4V, MKV, FLV, 3GP, RM etc with fast conversion speed and best output quality.

After converting your AVCHD video to other video formats with AVCHD Video Converter, you are able to import the video to Windows Movie Maker, Windows Media Player, Sony Vegas for playback or editing on your computer or put on various devices iPod, iPhone, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, Apple TV, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy S2 or other popular smartphones or tablets.

For detailed information, please visit [img]***********.iorgsoft.com/AVCHD-Video-Converter/[/img]
Old Jul 31, 2012, 10:50 PM

Default MOD Video Converter, free convert MOD files on PC

"Ok I need help converting videos from my JVC camera with outs .MOD files I dont know all that tech stuff about computers I just need an easy website where I can COnvert them into things I can use for windows movie maker"

MOD is a kind of special video format used on many digital camcorders, such as the JVC Everio, the Canon FS100 and the Panasonic D-Snap SD-card camcorders. This format can not be recognized by computer, players or devices. If you need to play your MOD video on your PC or other applications, then you need to convert MOD to proper format

iOrgsoft MOD Converter is a powerful program for you to fast convert your MOD videos to any other popular file formats like AVI, WMV, MPG, MOV, MP4, M4V, FLV, 3GP etc without any quality loss. You can then put on your devices like iPod, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, New iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Kindle Fire, HTC EVO 4G etc.

If you want to edit your MOD videos in some editing applications like Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, play on QuickTime, Windows Media Player, then you can use MOD Video Converter to convert MOD to AVI, WMV, MPG for Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, Windows Media Player, MOV for QuickTime etc.

Besides converting MOD video to other video formats, MOD Converter can also help you customize your video files, you can crop off unwanted parts from your video files, trim your video files, add special effect to your video files, snapshot your favourite pictures from your video files and adjust video parameters etc.

Step by step to convert MOD to AVI, WMV, MPG, MOV, MP4 with MOD File Converter
Step1: Free download MOD Video Converter

Step2: Click "Add files" to add MOD video.
Note: As batch process mode is supported, you can load as many MOD files as possible.

Step 3: Set "AVI" for output format and output folder.
Click the drop-down list of “Profile” to select your desired output format, meanwhile, click the drop-down menu of “Output” to select a place to save your converted files.

Step 4: Clip and edit MOD video.
Click "Clip" "Edit" buttons to edit MOD video file to enrich your digital entertainment life.
Clip: specify the duration of the video you want to transform by setting the Start Time and End Time
Crop: Cut off the black edges of the original mod video using the "Crop" function and you can set aspect ratio to16:9, 4:3, full screen or just keep original.
Effect: Click "Effect" button to open the effect window. It allows you to adjust video effect like "Brightness, Contrast and Saturation" or apply other effect to your video.
Advanced settings: Click "Settings" to enter a new window. iOrgSoft MOD Converter offers the function to tune the video resolution, bit rate, frame rate and so on, you can adjust the parameters to get the most excellent output quality videos.

Step 5: Click "Start" to convert MOD with best output quality.
Click "start" button to start conversion, this process will take a while.

For detailed information, please visit [img]***********.iorgsoft.com/Mod-Converter/[/img]