CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD-R & CD-RW > DVD/CD Media Discuss
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 06, 2011, 08:14 AM
Veteran

Default How to import TS to iMovie with TS to iMovie Converter Mac?

sponsored links

MPEG transport stream (TS) is a standard format for transmission and storage of audio, video, and data, and is used in broadcast systems such as DVB and ATSC. Maybe you have some .ts videos or TS files and want to editing them on iMovie on Mac.

But TS is not a iMovie-compatible format. So you must convert TS to iMovie supported formats like DV (standard definition) and HDV (high definition), MPEG-2 and AVCHD from Camcorders, MPEG-4, DV, and .MOV files stored in Mac.

Mac TS to iMovie Converter is your best choice to convert TS to iMovie then import TS to iMovie on Mac. With it, you can also convert TS to other video format such as AVI, WMV, FLV, MPG, etc.

After converting TS to iMovie and import TS to iMovie, you can editing TS with iMovie and share the videos with friends and family. You can enjoy your videos anytime anywhere with some portable devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone etc.

[img]***********.movie-mac.com/imovie/how-to-import-ts-to-imovie-on-mac.html[/img]
Old Jan 04, 2012, 07:40 AM

Default Mac MTS to AVI Converter - How to convert MTS to AVI for editing on Mac?

Serveral days ago, I finished my travel from foreign, I used my Sony camcorder recorded many wonderful memory. When I back home, I want to edit the videos with video deiting apps which supports AVI format on Mac, but they are AVCHD .mts video, I can't do this derictly on Mac.

So I think I need the third part software to finish this. I find Mac MTS to AVI Converter is what I wanted. With this MTS to AVI Convert for Mac, I convert MTS to AVI very easy on Mac. It also can rip DVD to other video formats like AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV.

During I using I found this converter has many powerful fctions such as extract audio for iPad, iPhone, iPod, or other portable device. Split a big video into several parts and get the videos clips. Crop the image to remove unwanted backdrops, merge several video or movie files into one.

This is how to convert MTS to AVI on Mac

Step 1. Add MTS video files to MTS to AVI Converter
Download MTS to AVI Converter, install and run it. Click "Add files" button or drag videos into it.

Step 2. Select AVI as the output format
Select profile drop-down list to choose ".avi" as the output format.

Step 3. Start converting
When all settings are done, click the "convert" button to start convert MTS video to AVI.

Mac MTS to AVI Converter can help you convert MTS to AVI in high quatily and speed and enjoy the videos.

[img]********imediaconverter.onapplemac.com/how-to-convert-mts-to-avi-on-mac.php[/img]
Old Nov 10, 2014, 03:08 AM

Default Peanut paste making machine - Supply all types of peanut paste making machin

BM-80 peanut paste making machine, which also named as colloid mill is a fine-fluid materials processing machine. It combines the functions of homogenizer、ball mill、tree roll machine、shearing machine and mixer.

It is featured with superior ultrafine grinding、emulsification、homogenization and mixing performance. The particle size of raw material processed through the mill range from 2 to 50 microns, homogeneity degree more than 90%. This type peanut butter machine is an ideal mill for ultra-fine processing.

BM series peanut paste mill designed by Ucowin can be widely applied on pharmaceutical、food、chemical and other industries. The design and main technical specification of the milling machine have reached international standard.

Advantage of BM series peanut paste grinder
1. Multi-functional, it can be used for peanut butter, flavor, pepper butter, sesame paste...etc.
2. High output and stable performance

Code:
www.ucowin.com/peanut-paste-mill.php

Tags
import ts to imovie, ts to imovie