CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD-R & CD-RW
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 08, 2009, 11:51 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

As far as I M concerned that [b]Moyea DVD ripper[/b] is a powerful software for ripping dvds or dvd movies to other video formats like avi, mov, dvix, mkv, mp4, mp3, wmv, wtv and etc for the purpose of importing them to your iPod, iPhone, iriver, xbox, zune, apple tv, psp or even web-sharing websites like youtube.
Besides, this converter is compatible with Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/products/dvd_for_mac/
Old Dec 15, 2009, 03:08 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bencaban01 View Post
As far as I M concerned that [b]Moyea DVD ripper[/b] is a powerful software for ripping dvds or dvd movies to other video formats like avi, mov, dvix, mkv, mp4, mp3, wmv, wtv and etc for the purpose of importing them to your iPod, iPhone, iriver, xbox, zune, apple tv, psp or even web-sharing websites like youtube.
Besides, this converter is compatible with Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/products/dvd_for_mac/

Thank you for sharing! its high fast conversion speed and excellent output quality...

I like it!
Old Jul 22, 2010, 10:04 PM

Lightbulb FCP avi import, import avi to Final Cut Pro with avi to fcp converter

Try to import an AVI file into Final Cut Pro but get a message "Codec could not be opened" or "There was an unknown file type"? FCP, a non-linear editing software developed by Apple Inc, is sold well in video editing software and obtains recognition and high reputation from Mac users. But it only supports QuickTime compatible video formats, including MOV, MP4, DV, MPG, 3GP, and MP3, WAV, AAC, AIFF audio types.

How to import AVI to FCP for Mac? AVI to FCP Converter - Movie Converter is engaged in converting AVI, Divx, Xvid files, and WMV, MKV, FLV, RMVB to QuickTime supported media types so that you can load the new created videos to FCP. DVD Ripper is built in Movie Converter for converting DVD to FCP, you can refer to this guide: How to import DVD to Final Cut Pro?

[IMG]***********.mp4kits.com/Guides/FCP/import-avi-to-final-cut-pro/[/IMG]