CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 01, 2002, 04:45 PM
Veteran

Default Software Needed for My Website

sponsored links

Hi,

Basically I want to make this website to sell various things. All I want to do is make the base of a website then have some software that does the rest. Some kind of software that works as a database for all stock, then creates html pages to update the website. So all I need to do it input this information into a program (name of item, price, description and a photo) and it makes it into a website for you.

Does anyone knpw the software that can do this. Can I download it or do I have to pay.

Thanks for the help guys.
Old Sep 01, 2002, 04:48 PM
Banned

Microsoft word 2000 can save pages as html mate. very simple to make pretty good sites with.
Other than that if u wanna make a high quality web site using just drag and drop get microsoft frontpage.
Its excelent for creating professional web sites with a few button clicks. both are very simple
Old Sep 01, 2002, 05:00 PM
Veteran

Get the dreamweaver MX collection. Its got everything you'd need to make basic to proffessional websites
Old Sep 02, 2002, 03:20 AM
Veteran

i think u should delete this post because these are apps,and no apps
Old Sep 02, 2002, 03:35 AM
Veteran

I don't think there is a program as such to do this, but I'm sure there are ways to do this with say a mysql database.

I'm moving this to 'open' as I think you are more likely to find an answer there.

Roger
Old Sep 02, 2002, 03:44 AM
Veteran

Hi..I'm not quite understand what u need...
But if you need a database...try for Filemaker Pro...which can generate database for web use...

The latest Dreamweaver MX which combines Dreamweaver & UltraDev together will definitely help you also...!!

Hope this helps !