CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 20, 2004, 07:14 PM

Default Stomp RecordNow having errors burning .img files!!!!

sponsored links

Anyone else got the frequent errors by Stomp RecordNow MAX of sometimes having errors buring .img files that are found in dvdr movies? These .img files are usally downloaded from the internet (rar files first, then unrared to make .img). My nero doesn't recognize .img files so I only have Stomp recordnow as the only alternative, but it sometimes works and sometimes creates coasters. I don't run any other programs at the time so i know it's not the buffer underrun.

I've just given up on it pretty much and need another program other than Nero. My nero version is 4.5 so I'm not sure if the 6.0 can burn .img files. It says I have a hacked version of 6.0 anyways so I can't use nero anymore. Was wondering if there's a patch on RecordNow that fixes that problem..

Anything else out there? Need img files to work. Please help!
Old Mar 21, 2004, 05:52 AM
Veteran

Are you sure its not the image files thats at fault rather than recordnow itself, Is it burning image files you create yourself ok? and if so that gives you the answer.
Old Mar 22, 2004, 10:46 AM

U can burn images in nero just go to the burn image in nero and select all files find u image it will then come up with a dat box leave it all as it is and burn will work fine do alot of mine this way hope this helps
Old Mar 25, 2004, 01:34 AM
Veteran

image file just basicilly hold all the video_ts file. Kind of like a zip up DVD. So you can extract all the vob file using a .rar extracter and then just burn it with any dvd burning program.