CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 16, 2002, 09:39 AM
Veteran

Default Hosting Halo games on xbconnect (with linksys router)

I have a wireless linksys 4 port router (802.11b) I have 2 bridges for 2 of my xboxes, funny thing I can't seem to get any of them to work so I have a 1 long *** cat 5 cable connecting one of them to the router. Here's my problem, I can join games with no problems but I can't host any games. It just says remote not found. I know that the router has a fire wall or nat. I also know I have to open some ports. This is where I'm lost. I called linksys tech up and they told me I need to find out some number from xbconnect. Anyhelp would be appreciated, thnx in advance.

post here or email me at [email]Dajugganaut@yahoo.com[/email]