CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Operating System Forums > Windows Vista
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 07, 2007, 02:13 AM

Default Muiltple wireless networks with vista

sponsored links

after a upgrade install of vista i have a few customers unable to connect to the internet. take a look at wireless and you see to wireless networks. if you disable on both go down, you are unable to connect to default gateway (Router BIOS). no change in safe mode. hardwire works. if you were to completly install OS of XP than Do upgrade to vista it will work. i got it narrowed down to either new drivers, ghost drivers, or old programs that are still present on upgrade (i think)
Old Feb 26, 2007, 08:22 PM

Unhappy

Wll i think it may be the wireless adapter software with WRT54g software or adapter becuase a d-link adapter was purchased and everything seems well.