CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD-R & CD-RW
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 05, 2008, 12:41 AM

Default please help cd-rw/dvd drive isnt visible

sponsored links

So last night out of no where, I wasnt able to burn any music onto my cd. I was used to before so I read somewhere to uninstall my cd/dvd drives and my IDE drives in the Data Manager as windows would reinstall the drives. It reinstalled the IDE drives but not my CD or DVD drives.. now the cd/dvd are not recognized at all, not in my computer nor in the data manager. can someone please help me?
Thank You
Old Apr 22, 2009, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsd1 View Post
So last night out of no where, I wasnt able to burn any music onto my cd. I was used to before so I read somewhere to uninstall my cd/dvd drives and my IDE drives in the Data Manager as windows would reinstall the drives. It reinstalled the IDE drives but not my CD or DVD drives.. now the cd/dvd are not recognized at all, not in my computer nor in the data manager. can someone please help me?
Thank You
I've had this problem previously, and after loading software it's reappeared on my machine. I don't have the solution but as I remember the solution involves a change in a couple of lines in the registry. The answer came from someone on this forum. If I get a soultion I'll pass it on. My Device manager displays the following error when I try to reload the driver, which gives a good clue to the solution...... "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)". Best of luck. John
Old May 03, 2009, 03:57 AM

This happened to me too. Unpluging and repluging worked for me. Remember to turn off your pc when unplugging and repluging. System restore also worked.
Old Jun 20, 2012, 03:19 PM

Default Diablo 3 Blueprint Vade-mecum Diablo 3 Monk Builds

Hey guys, I am just looking for a attractive thorough [url=***********.diablo-3-guides.org/diablo-3-guide-book-revelations-at-4am-in-the-morning]diablo 3 power leveling guide Would you transpire to discern where I can light upon a passable one?

I indeed like playing Diablo 3, but Im not sheerest good at it, so I asked my twist

And he told me to come to terms a [url=***********.diablo-3-guides.org/diablo-3-guide-book-revelations-at-4am-in-the-morning]diablo 3 exp guide . So I am coming to this wonderful community for relieve!

Thanks!