CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD-R & CD-RW
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 18, 2008, 01:09 PM

Default Can anyone help me?

sponsored links

Hi all,
I am looking for the best software programs available in the market, which can convert DVD movies to a format that an iPod, supports. Do you guys have any knowledge about this type of software? Please let me know if know anything about this. Thanks!

Old Feb 18, 2008, 07:38 PM

Default Google DVD to iPod

Google "DVD to iPod" in the Advanced Search, Exact Phrase box w/o quotes and you'll get a ton of info including comparison reviews.

kgomai

Last edited by kgomai; Feb 18, 2008 at 07:40 PM.
Old Feb 19, 2008, 06:51 AM

Default Re: Can anyone help me

Hey
Yup, even I am also using a software called Movavi DVD to iPod, it’s a good one This particular software is simply a conversion software program that will allow you to convert DVD movies to iPod format. For more details visit ********movavi.software-com.com/ It really helps me. Hope it will help you too.
Enjoy!

Old Feb 21, 2008, 01:12 AM

I think you can get a DVD ripper. You can take a look at this Xilisoft DVD Ripper Platinum.
***********.dealstudio.com/searchdeals.php?deal_id=66852
It is lightning fast, easy-to-use DVD Ripper software with powerful and integrative functions. It includes features of both DVD Ripper and DVD Audio Ripper. With it, you can easily rip your DVD to all popular video formats such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, RM, MOV, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, Xvid, ASF, etc. This is the best dvd ripper I find. Great quality in image and sound, lots of features and easy to install.
Old May 17, 2009, 11:29 AM

Smile DVD converter

You may try this video converter: E.M. HD Video Converter which can “Converting all videos to HD Video
Convert video and AVCHD to DVD, DivX DVD
Create Blu-ray Folder for PS3 and Blu-ray Player”
my friends recommend it to me, it's easy to use and works pretty well for me, I think it well worth the money. If you are interested in it,
You can search this software from here:
***********.google.com/search?hl=en&q=E.M.+HD+Video+Converter&btnG=Google +Search&aq=o&oq=
***********.effectmatrix.com/hd-video-converter/index.htm
Old Aug 04, 2009, 05:13 AM

search the iformation on the google~~~
you can find answer on that
---------------
[url=********dvdsetshop.com/products/Star-Trek-Voyager-Seasons-1-7-DVD-Boxset-DVDS-1594.html]Star Trek Voyager seasons 1-7 dvd box set
[url=********dvdsetshop.com/products/Navy-NCIS-Naval-Criminal-Investigative-Service-Seasons-1-6-DVD-Boxset-DVDS-1784.html]NCIS seasons dvd box set