CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD-R & CD-RW
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 24, 2010, 08:22 PM

Default big surprise!

sponsored links

I am using a wonderful [url=***********.4videosoft.com/dvd-ripper-platinum.html][b]dvd ripper[/b], it is a professional tool for movie fans, and another [url=***********.4videosoft.com/mts-converter.html][b]mts converter[/b], it can convert MTS to AVI, MTS to MP4, MTS to VOB, MTS to iPod/iPhone and others. What's more, this MTS Converter accepts TS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, WMV, FLV, AVI, MP4, 3GP, RM and so on as the inputting formats. at last, a new and powerful [url=***********.4videosoft.com/dvd-slideshow-builder.html][b]dvd slideshow builder[/b] is coming out, it can gather up your photo album, your favorite video and background music to create your own slideshow video by adding transition effect. This DVD Slideshow Builder accepts any formats of video/audio/photo and creates all the popular formats video/audio for you to enjoy on any mobile player or share it online with others like MP4, FLV, AVI, SWF, MP3, AAC and others. It will give you an unprecedented experience.
Old Jan 26, 2010, 07:04 AM

Default reply

I use [url=***********.4videosoft.com/mts-converter.html][b] MTS Converter[/b] to edit my related video files. As for backup my audio and video files, [url=***********.4videosoft.com/ipod-to-computer-transfer.html][b]iPod to Computer Transfer[/b] is my best choice! at last , the best [url=***********.4videosoft.com/dvd-ripper-platinum.html][b]dvd ripper[/b] for you!
Old Jan 28, 2010, 06:05 AM

Default reply

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the [b][url=***********.4videosoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html]DVD Converter Suite[/b]. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent.besides, if you want to watch your movies on your ipod , the 4videosoft [b][url=***********.4videosoft.com/iphone-video-converter.html]iPhone video converter[/b] is your ideal choice !
Old Jan 29, 2010, 09:58 PM

Default reply

For apple fans, i'd like to share some useful and professional video converter with you. forst, i 'd like to share the [url=***********.4videosoft.com/ipod-video-converter.html][b]ipod video converter[/b], and there is a way can help you to save a lot of money to get a series of ipod software, 4videosoft[url=***********.4videosoft.com/ipod-mate.html][b]ipod mate[/b] is your best chioce. and for iphone users, a useful and nice [url=***********.4videosoft.com/iphone-manager-sms.html][b]iphone manager SMS[/b] is coming out.