CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 04, 2003, 10:32 AM

Default How do i Convert SVCD's or MPG's,DIVX to DVD?

sponsored links

lo all, i have just got my dvd writer and realised that i am not really doing a lot with it1 i was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a tutorial or if anyone is baord as hell at work (as i am!)to write one lol

i just want to be able to take a downloaded svcd or mabye a couple or some MPG's and then put them onto a dvd so they play on a normal dvd player (for instance one that doesnt play SVCD's)

i was also wondering about converting DVIX, obviously the files will get bigger than 700mb for one film but is it possible to convert say 3 divx films to dvd format (vob isnt it?)and then put them on the same dvd

i ahve Stomp RecordNow Max (or something like that) but have not really used it a lot but am guessing that i will need to do a lot of other stuff before i can finalise the dvd

Cheers in advance

Ninja