CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Oct 13, 2007, 05:03 AM

Thumbs up How to convert DVD/video to MP4 for your iPhone, iPod, PSP

Nowadays MP4 is a popular video formats which fits for many popular MP4 players. Such as [b]iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PSP[/b] all supports MP4 files(MPEG4/ H.264 video and M4A audio).
This guide will show you how to use Daniusoft MP4 Converter Suite to convert DVD/Video to MP4 in an easiest way and explain how to split/ join/ crop/ trim/ effect the video files while conversion. Also this converter software supports convert to AVI file which fits for [b]Creative Zen, iRiver and Archos[/b].

[b]Part one: How to rip DVD to MP4
Part Two: How to convert Video to MP4
Part three: How to rip DVD/video to audio[/b]

After you download [url=***********.daniusoft.com/mp4-converter-suite.html]Daniusoft MP4 Converter Suite, you may find there are two options for you to choose for DVD to MP4 or Video to MP4.

[IMG]***********.daniusoft.com/article-image/mp4/mp4-suite*****[/IMG]

[b]Part one: How to rip DVD to MP4[/b]
1 Run “DVD to MP4 Converter” to open [url=***********.daniusoft.com/dvd-to-mp4.html]Daniusoft DVD to MP4 Converter.
Insert your DVD disc into your DVD-Rom. Click “Load DVD” button to add the DVD file. You can also click “Load File” to add DVD/IFO from your hard disk.

[img]***********.daniusoft.com/article-image/mp4/dvd-mp4*****[/img]

2 Open the drop download list to choose the Audio and Subtitle you like, you can also change the output files location.

3 Click on “Start” button to start the conversion.

[i]Tips[/i]
[b]Tip 1 How to convert some segment of DVD[/b]

A DVD may have multiple titles and each title contains one or more chapters. After a DVD movie is loaded, its contents will be listed. Click “+” to show the chapters in a title.
Then you can preview this clips and to select the chapters or titles you want to convert.

[img]***********.daniusoft.com/article-image/title_list*****[/img]

If you are not satisfied with select some clips you want to convert, you may use the “Trim” function to trim some segment of one clips.

[img]***********.daniusoft.com/article-image/mp4/trim*****[/img]

Drag the button under the Preview window to control the start time and end time to select any segment you want.

After you select which clips you want to convert, choose the “Merge into one file”, the clips which you like will join into one video. By this way, you can split a DVD to several clips or join any clips you want into a new video. Maybe after this, a new amazing video comes out.

[b]Tip 2 How to cut off the black edge of DVD[/b]
Just click on the “Crop” button to cut off the black edge of your DVD movie to let you enjoy your movie on your Mobile Phone in full screen.

[img]***********.daniusoft.com/article-image/mp4/crop*****[/img]

Move your mouse cursor to a box on the frame around the video, and drag the frame to crop your video.
If you choose the crop option “Cut off top and bottom black edges”, it will automatic to help you adjust the video in full screen in your iPod with the most excellent quality!

[b]Part Two: How to convert Video to MP4[/b]
1. Click “Video to MP4 Converter” to load the [url=***********.daniusoft.com/video-to-mp4.html]Daniusoft Video to MP4 Converter.
Then click “Add” button to load video files. This software supports batch conversion, so you can add several video clips at one time.

2. The convert video to MP4 is similar with the operation of convert DVD to MP4.
This video to Mobile phone converter software can join several different video clips into one file, by just check the box “Merge into one file”.
You also click on the “Settings” button to customize the resolution, such as: video bit rate, encoder, frame rate, audio bit rate, channel, etc. This program also lets you create a profile and save it, then you can use different settings for each video clips.

3. After you finish the settings, click on “Start” button to start the conversion.

[b]Tips How to adjust the video effect[/b]

Set the Video Effects: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and adjust the volume to modulate the effect. All the progress you can see preview clearly.

[img]***********.daniusoft.com/article-image/mp4/effect*****[/img]

[b]Part three: How to rip DVD/video to audio[/b]
After you add DVD or Videos to [url=***********.daniusoft.com/mp4-converter-suite.html]Daniusoft MP4 Converter Suite, you may choose the audio output formats: M4A, MP3, AAC. It will help you rip audio from your DVD/video to M4A, MP3, AAC which you can only enjoy the audio.

Hope this guide will help you to show you how to convert DVD/Video to MP4, AVI, M4A, MP3, AAC which fits for your[b] iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, Creative Zen, iRiver, Archos and other MP4/ MP3 players[/b].
Old Oct 20, 2007, 04:38 AM

Default ...

No one interested?
This converter software could help you convert DVD/Video to iPhone in a good quality.

If you have any questions about converting for iPhone, feel free to post here.
I'll try my best to give you some advice!
Old Feb 21, 2008, 04:34 AM

Thumbs up

Nice.
I just found a free DVD conversion tool for my mobile

phone: )
***********.daniusoft.com/free-download.html
Old Mar 20, 2008, 04:11 AM

Default Zune?

seems nice, so for zune?
Old Apr 02, 2008, 07:59 AM

Personally I use [B]TuneCab[/B] - media converter for DRM-protected or unprotected files for playing on PCs, mobile phones, MP3 players, MP4 players and iPods, PDAs, PSPs and other devices. It converts music, films, video clips, audio books to commonly used formats such as MP3, AAC, WAV audio, MPEG4, DivX movie etc, has YouTube Ripper and CD Ripper.
[B]********tunecab.com[/B]
Old May 05, 2008, 05:09 AM

Question help!!

I successfully converted a song to my ipod ,but I don't know how to share it

with friends. Can someone help me? thanks a lot !:
Closed Thread