CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 01, 2002, 05:40 PM

Unhappy Medal Of Honor Ripped Version Problem---help!!!!

sponsored links

I recently got the ripped version of Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (I'm guessing it's the European version).
Now I have 2 problems:

1) I cannot apply the new patch to the game because it says it cannot find the US version.

2) Whenever I want to play multiplayer on gamespy it asks me to insert the correct CD. (I can run the game fine since I have the crack, but it will not work for multiplayer!)

My main concern is getting the multiplayer working, but 2 solutions would be even better. (Is it possible to get the multiplayer working with the ripped version???)

Thank you for helping a frustrated guy!