CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Audio CDs & MP3
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 29, 2010, 08:55 PM
Veteran

Default Convert DV to AVI/MOV/MKV,etc on Mac without interlaces

sponsored links

Convert DV to AVI/MOV/MKV,etc on Mac without interlaces

I've been evaluating various ways of de-interlacing Mini-DV files, and wanted to convert these DV files to other popular video formats, like converting DV to QuickTime, DV to AVI, DV to MKV, etc. Of course, there are many tools in the market which can do the de-interlacing job, like MCBOB + NNEDI, NNEDI, YADIF, but I prefer to show you another good alternative tool called Moyea [b]Video Converter for Mac[/b] which supports converting DV files to any other popular video/audio format without interlaces on Mac.

Are you ready? Just follow me as below.

[b]Preparation[/b]: Free download this [b]Mac Video Converter[/b] here, install and run it.

[b]Step 1[/b]: Click the "Add" button to load your DV files into this program

[b]Step 2[/b]: Select output format

Click the drop-down list "Format", you can easily choose the desired output format (MOV/MKV/AVI/MP4/VOB/MPEG/3GP/FLV/WMV, etc). If you want to join/combine several DV files into a single one, just need to tick the checkbox "Merge into one file".

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/1/2/3/format-mov.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 3[/b]: Set advanced settings

Click the "Settings" button, a profile window will pop up. Under it, you can easily adjust bit rate, frame rate, codec, size, aspect ratio and audio channels.

[b]Step 4[/b]: Remove interlaces from your DV files

Specify one of your DV files and then click the "Editor" button to open the editing button, you will see a lots of editing bars and buttons on it. Just click the "Effect" button to active the function, and then tick the checkbox "Deinterlacing" to remove interlaces of your DV files. According to my own experience, this de-interlacing tool is very easy to use, compared with other de-interlacing programs in the market.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/1/2/3/deinterlacing.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 5[/b]: Click the "Convert" button to start DV conversion

Once the entire [b]DV conversion[/b] is done, you can get the converted files by clicking the "Open" folder on the main interface. Then you could use the files for your own purpose.

That's all. Hope it helps!
Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/video_converter_mac/
Old Apr 20, 2010, 08:30 AM

Moyea iPad Video Converter is a simple tool which can convert almost all populor video formats to iPad very sasily. It enables you to watch any video on your iPad anywhere and anytime. It can convert high definition video such as Blu-ray (.m2ts), AVCHD (.mts, .m2ts), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-2 HD, MPEG-4 TS HD, MPEG-2 TS HD, Quick [...]

Read: iPad Video Converter lets you Convert Videos to iPad Format

Tags
crack video, moyea video converter, my video converter, video convert, video file