CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD-R & CD-RW
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 03, 2003, 03:57 PM

Default 'Could not perform end track' {Win XP, Nero 5.5.10.7}

sponsored links

This is my first post. My burner was working just fine untl recently. I don't burn that often, but I got a new digcam and tried to burn some of my pics to CD and it won't work. The only change that I made to the system was WWindows updates and the instalation of the software from my new Canon A70 digicam. I get the error 'Could not perform end track' or something like it. I'll post from the log files later when I get home. I upgraded Nero to 5.5.10.5 (I don't remember what it was before) but that did not help. I bought a new drive that came with Nero 5.5.10.7, but neither of those helped. I am at a loss! I am using Fuji CD-R discs, the same package I always have used. I searched the forums and found several references to that error. But I've tried several versions of Nero and 2 differnt burners (all suggestions from other threads) with no luck. It has failed with multi session, data and audio CD's. Any ideas?
Old Dec 08, 2007, 02:14 PM

Default Could not perform end track

I have the same problem. I donšt Know how it began but It was just in a moment. I can burn DVD's but not CD's. It happens in every program I install included, Windows XP functions. My PC is a Toshiba with Mattshuita DVD Ram Mult. Thanks