CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Audio CDs & MP3
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 10, 2010, 01:13 AM

Default iPod to Computer Transfer: Transfer music from iPod to Computer

sponsored links

iPod to Computer Transfer

[B][I]***********.dvd-creators.net/ipod-to-computer-transfer.html[/I][/B]

iPod to Computer Transfer is a powerful iPod Transfer or iPod Rip PC software designed to help you transfer music from iPod to computer. The best iPod to Computer Transfer to help you backup iPod video/audio/photo/ringtone files to computer, you don' t need to worry about losing anything. If you have any iPod/iPhone device, you can safely play your iPod/iPhone with this iPod to Computer Transfer software.

iPod to Computer Transfer supports so comprehensive iPod devices including tranfer music and video, photo from iPod 1G, iPod 2G, iPod 3G, iPod 4G, iPod Classic, iPod mini, iPod nano 1, iPod nano 2, iPod nano 3, iPod nano 4, iPod shuffle 1, iPod shuffle 2, iPod shuffle 3, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2, iPod Video, iPhone, iPhone 3.0/3.1. to computer without losing anything.

iPod to Computer Transfer is easy-to-use and a few clicks are enough. Only input your iPod to computer, Select music, videos, images you want to backup via play list. The iPod Transfer software will transfer them to PC automately and won’t not erase any information on your iPod.
[IMG]***********.dvd-creators.net/box/ipod-to-computer-transfer.jpg[/IMG]
If you're a Windows OS user, you can get the Windows version for the iPod to iPod/computer/iTunes Transfer!

[B][I]***********.dvd-creators.net/ipod-to-ipod-pc-itunes-transfer.html[/I][/B]

Buy Now($19.00 USD)
***********.regnow.com/softsell/nph-softsell.cgi?item=18294-60&affiliate=91165&ss_short_order=true
Download Free
***********.dvd-creators.net/download/as-ipod-to-computer-transfer-91165.exe

Tags
aduio, download, ipod-to-pc, software, video