CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 11, 2004, 04:23 PM

Default flash card on gamecube gba player??

sponsored links

hello, and thanks for looking. I was just wondering if anybody has tried a flash card on the new gba player for the gamecube, I was thinking of picking one up, as it would be pretty cool to play some roms on the big screen, as well as all those old nintendo 8 bit games. I Imagine that they will work, just want to make sure.

also I know there is 2 differant, 1 nintendo brand gba player 49.99, and 1 agp(something like that) gba player 34.99. wondering if any one has tried both of these out, as I wouldn't mind saving the 15 bucks, if the agp one works as good as the nintendo model. any info would be appreciated. enjoy. jjjstr8
Old Jan 15, 2004, 11:07 PM

Ok, haven't got a responce on this, so just to let everyone know, if they are interested, I went out and bought the nintendo gameboy player, and used my 3 cards on it(1 flash2advance, 2 xg flash, and they both work great, with the flash2advance, I just used the gba to load the games, then put it into the player, the xg have there own writer. played all those old school nintendo 8 bit games, and checked out quit a few advance games, and I love the player, well worth the 50 bucks to play them on the big screen. So I will put off getting a sp for alittle while longer. enjoy all. jjjstr8