CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Audio CDs & MP3
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 24, 2009, 03:33 AM
Veteran

Default How to download and convert Youtube video to MPEG, VOB, MOV, AVI or MP4 on Mac

sponsored links

How to download and convert Youtube video to MPEG, VOB, MOV, AVI or MP4 on Mac

As we know, FLV stands for flash video, which is commonly used H.263 video standard, MP3, AAC or ADPCM audio for encoding. The FLV video can be easily embedded in a web page with good quality. At present, FLV is the file format widely used by some famous websites, such as YouTube,MySpace, Metacafe, etc.

[b]Benefits of Downloading and Converting FLV[/b]
There are several reasons why one would be interested in downloading and converting FLV to MPEG, VOB, MOV, AVI and other formats.

First, visitors may experience longer wait times to play flash video directly on web, especially if the visitor is using a dial up connection, so people want to download and play in FLV player. Then,FLV files converted to MPEG, AVI, and MOV etc can be easily edited using many different types of popular video editing software. Third,FLV files converted to MPG, VOB can be viewed on a home DVD player.Fourth, FLV files converted to MP4, WMV, 3GP and AVI etc can be viewed on many portable media devices including iPod, iPhone, Blackberry, Xboxetc.

Follow, I’d like to share two tools I always use to download and convert my FLV videos.
[b]1. Free FLV downloader for Mac[/b]
Convert direct [url=***********.convertdirect.com/]www.convertdirect.comis full free online tool which can help you download and convert YouTube videos online on Mac OS. Follow is the download operating procedure.
[b]Step1. Enter the FLV Mac url[/b] to the blank on convert direct.com which you get from Youtube
[b]Step2.[/b] Move your mouse to[b] Download the online video directly[/b], and click [b]Download[/b]. Then you will see the follow interface.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/flv_converter_mac/moyea_flv_converter_mac_dowloader0909011.jpg[/img]

[b]Tips: [/b]
If you use [b]FireFox[/b], when you face a pop-up window informing you to open, save or cancel the file, please click[b]“Save”[/b].
If you use [b]Safari[/b], you will see a pop-up window with [b]“Cancel”[/b], [b]“Open”[/b], [b]“Save”[/b] button. Click [b]“Save”[/b] and then you can change the file name and add .flv to the end in the file name box and click Save.

When you want to convert directly on line, you just need to [b]enter the FLV url [/b]and then move to [b]Convert the online video[/b], choose the format according to your usage. Last. [b]Enter your email address [/b][b]to get the download URL of the output video and click [/b][b]“Submit”[/b][b]. [/b]

For this is a free tool, it can only convert FLV to MOV/AVI/MP3/WMV/3GP/MP4 format, and this tool also need you to provide your email address, maybe affect your converting speed, quality or time. If you want to get better quality in fast speed by spending short time, and also need more output formats, please check the follow tool.

[b]2. FLV converter for Mac[/b]
[url=***********.my-video-converter.com/flv_converter_mac/]Moyea FLV converter for Mac is especially designed for Mac user to convert FLV to any other format such as[b] [/b]MP4,3GP, AVI, MPG, MPEG-4, MOV, 3G2, VOB, MP3, FLAC, MKA, OGG, WAV, AC3,M4A etc and all HD video like TOD, M2T, M2TS, TS, TP, EVO, MKV, DV etc.

[b]Step1. Download the program and install it on your Mac os x.[/b]
This[b] [url=***********.my-video-converter.com/flv_converter_mac/]FLV converter Mac [/b]provides you with best output quality, highest conversion speed, and it also brings perfect match of video and audio, and a friendly interface, very easy to use.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/flv_converter_mac/moyea_flv_converter_mac_interface090901.jpg[/img]

[b]Step2. Add FLV file.[/b][b] [/b]
Press[b] “add”[/b] to select the FLV file on your computer, and add to this program. You could add more than one file at one time.
[b]Tips: [/b]you can change the file name when click the destination file in the main list.

If you want all your FLV files to be converted into one file, please check [b]“Merge into one file”[/b]. Before this, you can use Move down or Move up to adjust the video order.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/flv_converter_mac/moyea_flv_converter_mac_add090901.jpg[/img]

[b]Step3. Set output format[/b].
Most of people like to download FLV from website to play on iPod, iPhone, PSP or any other cell phone, please be better select MP4 format. If you only want to burn to DVD, I suggest to convert to VOB or MPG format. You just need to click the down list of [b]“Format”[/b].
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/flv_converter_mac/moyea_flv_converter_mac_format090901.jpg[/img]

[b]Step4. Convert. [/b]
Click [b]“Convert” [/b]to start conversion. The pop up interface will let you check more information. The time left describes how much time the conversion still left. So you could decide whether to shut down computer after conversion.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/flv_converter_mac/moyea_flv_converter_mac_convert090901.jpg[/img]

As soon as the conversion is done, you can click the[b] “Open”[/b]button at the bottom of the main interface to find out the finished videos in your pre-established folder and accomplish your own things.
Old Sep 27, 2009, 09:58 PM

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/mod_converter_mac/mod_converter_mac_pack.jpg[/img] Moyea
Quote:
MOD Converter for Mac
is a wonderful MOD to video converter especially designed for MOD camcorders (JVC, Panasonic, and Cannon). It perfectly compress and convert the MOD to any other video formats for playing back on portable devices (iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, cell phones, etc.), burning to DVD with burning software (Nero), editing with other video editors (iMovie, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, etc.), and more. The output formats includes AVI, MPEG, 3GP, MP4, FLV, MOV, 3G2, VOB, MP3, FLAC, MKA, OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A etc

Last edited by cherry6070; Sep 27, 2009 at 10:01 PM.
Old Sep 28, 2009, 10:23 PM

Exclamation Enjoy Video to brings our happiness

I have been seeking for an ideal thing which enables me to enjoy my players fully, until now I find this one is the thing I have been looking for. It is functional and economic and of course meets my needs fully.
Old Oct 08, 2009, 10:12 PM
Veteran

Cool

There are more and more changes in a digital world every day. How can't you get lost in the variety of the audio and video formats, online stores, streaming videos? We have iTunes, YouTube, and many other sources - every one with it's own protections and restrictions.

Therefore, we come to appreciate the magic of video software

***********.my-video-converter.com/products/youtube_converter/

[img]***********.yl8g.com.cn/article/UploadPic/2009-3/2009319132127122.jpg[/img]
Old Oct 11, 2009, 09:19 PM
Veteran

Exclamation Moyea YouTube Converter

Moyea YouTube Converter for Mac provides an easy way for Mac users to download and convert any YouTube videos (*.flv, f4v) to other popular formats like MP4, 3GP, MPEG-4, AVI, MPG, MOV, 3G2, VOB, MP3, AAC, FLAC, MKA, OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A, which can be enjoyed on various portable devices like iPod, iPhone, iPhone 3G cell phones, Apple TV, PSP, BlackBerry, Creative Zen, iRiver, Zune, etc. anywhere they like. What’s more, this YouTube Converter supports batch conversion, which will save lots of time and energy.
[img]***********.cg3000.com/upimg/allimg/061207/2007931642218778011.jpg[/img]
Tip: Our program is just designed for you to download+convert YouTube online video, if you want to convert local FLV, please select to use

***********.my-video-converter.com/youtube_converter_mac/
Old Oct 14, 2009, 04:00 AM
Veteran

Enjoy! Have a good time!

Enjoy your music and videos!