CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Dec 24, 2009, 08:14 PM
Veteran

Default Christmas DIY-Rip DVD (VOB files) to AVI for editing on Final Cut Pro on Mac OS X

sponsored links

Christmas DIY-Rip DVD (VOB files) to AVI for editing on Final Cut Pro on Mac OS X

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/pro_christmas2009.gif[/img]

Christmas Day is on the way. Do you have some special plans beside some traditional activities? As for me, I plan to make a special home video with my collected DVD movies. First, I need to edit them on Final Cut Pro and then merge them into a big file so that it could be played on my WD TV Live for sharing with my family on Christmas Day.
[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/hdmac/youtube/DVD/ripdvdtoavi.jpg[/img]

When I imported DVD files into FCP, they were not recognized by this program which made me annoying. I searched related information online and finally found out the reason caused it that is DVD has two video formats (MPEG and VOB). Only MPEG files can directly add and edit in FCP while VOB can not accept. Therefore, we have to convert/rip DVD to the formats workable to FCP.

Here I will show you the easiest way to rip DVD to AVI (lossless format) for editing on FCP with a reliable program called [b]Moyea DVD Ripper for Mac[/b].

Preparation: Free download [b]Moyea DVD Ripper for Mac[/b] here, install and run it.

[b]Step 1: Add DVD files into this program[/b]

[b]Step 2: Select the output video formats as AVI.[/b]

[b][img]********zyghrz.com/pic/hdmac/youtube/DVD/maininterface.jpg[/img][/b]

If you want to merge multiple files into one, you can tick the checkbox “[b]Merge into one file[/b]” to make it.

[b]Step 3: Set the destination folder[/b]

If you want to save the ripped files into a specified folder, you can click the “[b]Browse[/b]” button to realize it. Otherwise, the output files will be saved in default folder automatically.

[b]Step 4: Convert[/b]

Once all the settings are done, you can click the “[b]Convert[/b]” button to start converting. After the conversion task is finished, you can open the destination folder to get the AVI files and then import them to FCP for editing.

PS: Moyea DVD Ripper for Mac gives a special surprise for Mac users as [b]Christmas gifts[/b] (***********.my-video-converter.com/christmas2009/) here.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/dvd_ripper_mac/
Old Jan 05, 2010, 04:06 AM
Veteran

With this Mac DVD Ripper, you can not only convert DVD to almost any other popular video and audio formats including MP4, 3GP, AVI, MPG, MPEG-4, FLV, MOV, 3G2, VOB, MP3, FLAC, MKA, OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A to be played on iPod, iPhone, PSP, Blackberry, Zune, and various Cell Phones, but also make up your own showreel from lots of DVD source materials by trimming clip length, cropping unwanted area, merging several DVD clips into one, adding special effects and different watermarks, adjusting audio volume or replacing the original audio and other more.

What can [b]Moyea DVD Ripper for Mac[/b] do for you?

* Make up your own showreel by editing DVD clips in any way you like.
* A great tool with variety of tremendously helpful formats for outputing to.
* Enjoy DVD on portable devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Blackberry, Zune, and various Cell Phones.
* Share customized DVD content on your websites or blogs with YouTube Videos FLV.

Personally, sincerely hope Moyea DVD Ripper for Mac can help you!

More detail information at ***********.my-video-converter.com/products/
Old Jul 06, 2010, 04:20 AM
Banned

Default Moyea SWF to Video SDK

Moyea SWF to Video SDK offers a technical solution to convert SWF online. Under the Command line environment and server environment, this SWF to Video SDK version supports to convert most of the SWF files, including online SWF to video and audio files in AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, MPG, DVD, VCD, SVCD, MOV, MP3, FLV , DV, AAC and so on formats online. Functions of video resizing and trimming are also the advantages belonging to this SWF to Video SDK. With these functions, Moyea SWF to Video SDK enables you to automatically convert flash SWF file to video formats which is accepted by your web like YouTube for web designers.

Moyea SWF to Video SDK offers a technical solution to convert SWF online. Under the Command line environment and server environment, this SWF to Video SDK supports to convert most of the SWF files, including online SWF to video and audio files in AVI, FLV, MOV, WMV, MP4, 3GP, MPG, VOB, MKV, RMVB, DVD, VCD, SVCD, DPG, MP3, DV, AAC, MKA and so on formats online. Functions of video resizing and trimming are also the advantages belonging to this SWF to Video SDK. With these functions, Moyea SWF to Video SDK enables you to automatically convert flash SWF file to video formats which is accepted by your web like YouTube for web designers.

[B]Key Features of SWF to Video SDK[/B]

* Convert local and online SWF to video files in any formats for developers' development goals
* Convert SWF files which called through Parameter to video in any formats for developers' development goals
* Support video resizing and trimming to meet specific needs
* Support AVI with Alpha Channel conversion to retain the original transparency
* Process 32 bits RGBA file for further edit in Adobe Premiere
* Adopt Lower-Playback-Speed technology to achieve accurate audio and video synchronization and no frame loss
* Adopt audio-extracting technology, instead of recording; to 100% keep the original sound effect
* Support multiple SWF files automatic conversion
* FREE TRIAL WITH NO TIME LIMIT. NO SPYWARE, NO ADWARE, NO VIRUSES. 100% CLEAN.

[b]Download Link[/b]
Code:
***********.swfkits.com/swf-to-video-sdk/download.html
Old Nov 03, 2011, 04:08 PM

<a href=”********yoursite.com/” target=”_blank”>Link Text</a>
Old Apr 09, 2012, 04:24 AM

Default Ideas For Easy Weight Loss

Weight loss quite often seems just out of our reach, despite the best intentions. We usually begin with tons of motivation. But as time passes, we simply become less interested. There are ways to prevent this. This article will describe how to be one of those fortunate people who takes off the weight and stays at goal weight.

First, identify your weight loss goals. You must figure out if you are looking to just lose weight, or tone your body. Do you want to be a specific weight? Do you want a stronger body that has more endurance and energy?

By writing down your weight loss, you are able to keep track of the progress you are making. You will be able to make an easier decision to change what you are doing if you keep track of what you eat and how much you workout. By keeping track of everything you are consuming, you have more determination to select healthier options.

You are going to want snacks throughout your day. Do not try to choose what you are going to eat after you are already very hungry. Be prepared to face your hunger head on and in a healthy way throughout the day. Whenever you go out, be sure to have a few healthy snacks packed in case you get a bit peckish in your travels. Imagine how much cash you can keep in your pocket by avoiding restaurants. The bottom line is that successful weight loss is the direct result of planning your meals and sticking to them.

While dieting is a great start, you will be able to lose weight more quickly and efficiently by exercising. The best way to see speedier results is to get regular exercise in addition to eating well. Make sure you are including things that you would normally want to do in your exercise routine. Look for physical activities that are fun and engaging, so they will hold your interest in the long run. Enroll in classes you find interesting and try to engage in friendly conversation while you do your workouts.

You shouldn't bring foods into the house that you won't be able to eat. At first your family may find it a bit difficult to adjust, but they will come to realize that it is important for all of you to be healthy. You should reserve your kitchen shelves and your fridge for healthy foods only. This doesn't mean you have to go without snacks! Having fruit as a snack is an excellent choice for people of all ages. There are many other healthy snacks, as well, including granola.

Look towards your friends for moral support when you decide to lose weight. Although losing weight is up to you, it is helpful to have supportive people around to give you the motivation you need. When you're seeking an extra source of motivation, look towards your friends for moral support.
Closed Thread