CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 01, 2003, 12:51 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

I use the halo discs, The system link lights up in halo, but cant find any games..its waiting. Then I find out I cant see them on the pc. But I did set everything static. For some reason the other xbox wouldnt come up with an ip. Then I disconnect hub and put the connections back in the switch i can see my xbox and the pc, but the pc doesnt show up. I tried every port in the switch, they all work. I even tried dynamic, no luck. I dont know whats worse, my old lady nagging or this.
Old Jul 01, 2003, 02:07 PM
Veteran

lol, ok are both Xbox's running EvoX? If they are, make sure that they are both in the same local net (192.168.0.x for example) but have a different address.

(BTW, I'm sorry if I'm running through basic stuff that you may already know, but I'm trying to find out all possibilities)
Old Jul 01, 2003, 02:31 PM
Veteran

I know, i have to do the same crap here at work with everyone, but yes, they both are evox. Mine is .3, the other is .99.
Old Jul 01, 2003, 03:09 PM
Veteran

Okay, this might seem a little strange but are you launching the disk from the EvoX dashboard or are you rebooting?

The reason I ask is because I believe that EvoX network settings don't load until the dash loads, and is lost when the machine is powered off. This is where I think the problem lies. Because EvoX is setting up the network first, and then Halo is trying to use it but with settings that are different from Microsoft's pre-programmed addressing. Now what I'm going to guess is that when you come to trying the other hub, you leave the disk in and when you turn the box's on, they auto-boot Halo and thusly using Halo's network config.

I hope that makes sense, and I know it could be a little far fetched but I'm trying to go through everything I can think of!

Also, have you tried using the same hub, but with the PCs disconnected?
Old Jul 01, 2003, 03:30 PM
Veteran

Yes on the hub question. I have evox loaded first then i put in the halo disk. I actually tried that theory with it booting from halo also.
Old Jul 27, 2012, 10:38 PM

Default Cheap herve leger dresses sale

When you narrow your search fields while looking for homes for sale in Doncaster, so as to [url=***********.hummaa.com/user/motamuqlepy431]Herve Leger fewer homes will be listed; however, [url=***********.instructables.com/member/nadysydzyze699]Herve Leger whatever does show up are going to be solely those which might be nearest to your cost range and your requirements. When you're hunting for a house obtainable in Doncaster, probable disappointment to searching by having a handful of listings that don't have what exactly you need in the home, are so expensive or usually are not what you are trying to find. Next pick several homes from people who you observe which are within your budget, have what exactly you need after which it make contact with an estate agent who is going to assist you to examine the property and will be in the position to assist you to if you choose to make your purchase on the home to the picture.
Seeking [url=***********.claudiafallah.co.uk/member/120644/]Herve Leger a house obtainable in [url=***********.zeldaelements.net/member/433864]Herve Leger Doncaster is very simple [url=***********.discipleshousevandy.org/index.php/member/258097]Herve Leger than [url=***********.ihg.org.uk/member/134777/]Herve Leger [url=********web2u.biz/story.php?id=926712]Herve Leger you think. [url=********developer.netflix.com/profile/profile/764263]Herve Leger [url=***********.stumbleupon.com/su/21ayDz/www.hervelegersale-online.com/]Herve [url=***********.directoryfirms.com/stories/1178474/Kim_Kardashian_Herve_Leger.html]Herve Leger Leger You are able to go right online and pull up [url=********forums.saltwaterfish.com/u/258280/nulebemzymy258]Herve Leger several [url=***********.raincoast.com/member/281556/]Herve Leger homes [url=********artepages.com/bookmarks.php/xihoxagzozu508]Herve Leger for sale [url=***********.zazzle.com/prf/about?&mbr=238070632730461972]Herve Leger in [url=***********.powderandbulk.com/videos/uprofile.php?UID=128673]Herve Leger [url=********rieltinfo.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=160169]Herve Leger Doncaster [url=***********.stumbleupon.com/su/78PD6d/www.hervelegersale-online.com/herve-leger-signature-2012-c-86.html]Herve Leger by means of [url=********raptr.com/nuxepyndymo591/wall]Herve Leger specific [url=********phil.youfailit.net/index.php/member/66116/]Herve Leger searches tool on a website. This [url=***********.cfigroup.it/index.php?/member/392676/]Herve Leger will reveal [url=********buyactive.com/forums2/index.php?action=profile;u=21415]Herve Leger the homes which might be currently on the market as well as [url=***********.angthong.go.th/2554/webboard/index.php?action=profile;u=401630]Herve [url=***********.glasgowinternational.org/index.php/member/299564/]Herve Leger [url=********justus.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=90319]Herve Leger Leger the prices. [url=***********.moussaandthelatinreggaeband.com/foros/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1259728]Herve Leger [url=***********.i-got-talent.com/story.php?id=946116]Herve Leger This saves you a substantial [url=***********.feedbooks.com/user/376120/profile]Herve Leger [url=***********.poultryclub.org/member/262090]Herve Leger [url=***********.yellowbrickroad.ie/index.php/member/362257/]Herve Leger amount of time [url=********dolceguide.com/singlesclub/index.php?action=profile;u=233214]Herve [url=***********.thisnext.com/pick/new/submit/url/]Herve Leger Leger as you've a much [url=***********.doctorbookmarks.com/story.php?title=herve-leger-dress-sale]Herve Leger better [url=***********.52framework.com/member/365442/]Herve Leger concept of what's in [url=***********.shareparadise.net/community/index.php?action=profile;u=127530]Herve Leger existence and [url=********emagine.ca/member/81048]Herve Leger [url=********yigg.de/profil/liwybirtenu657]Herve Leger what you [url=***********.infomaster.biz/story.php?id=632947]Herve Leger could afford. When you [url=***********.jumbobookmarks.com/story.php?title=herve-ledger]Herve Leger find yourself house hunting, you need to narrow your [url=********quinsa.net/es/index.php/member/142625/]Herve [url=***********.stumbleupon.com/su/1vpaOD/www.hervelegersale-online.com/herve-leger-2011-c-92.html]Herve Leger Leger research as much as [url=***********.directoryfirms.com/stories/1178487/Herve_Leger.html]Herve Leger possible which [url=********pricel.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=66974]Herve Leger means you [url=***********.oriongrassroots.org/member/351518/]Herve [url=***********.forextoptrader.com/index.php/member/172458/]Herve Leger Leger usually do not [url=********forum.mentaframework.org/user/profile/94066.page]Herve Leger be tied to [url=********web2u.biz/story.php?id=926702]Herve Leger considering homes you can [url=***********.jumbobookmarks.com/story.php?title=herve-ledger]Herve Leger not [url=********ecfac.ru/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=185394]Herve Leger afford or homes [url=********pravdaclub.ru/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=451398]Herve Leger which don't have [url=***********.designag.ru/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=70528]Herve Leger the thing you need in an effort [url=***********.bizsugar.com/user/profile/riqaqolbato762]Herve Leger to sustain [url=********blumercpas.com/member/220959]Herve Leger your comfort.
Choosing the Your dream home Obtainable in Doncaster
A great facet of searching for homes for sale in Doncaster when you are considering an internet [url=********kycevaxxuhy240.livejournal.com/profile]Herve Leger [url=***********.trulia.com/profile/disulipjome005]Herve Leger site . which gives you searching capabilities that you may make the income that [url=***********.dragtotop.com/user/buvubohpaqu485]Herve Leger you will be happy to spend. Then you're able to visit a house easily obtainable in Doncaster that's within your budget. It is possible to pick the retail price choice of the houses which have been that you can buy. This eliminates the houses you are unable to afford and for that reason helps save all the more time.
[url=***********.myplan.com/community/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=478412]Herve Leger By way of [url=***********.instructables.com/member/nadysydzyze699]Herve Leger example, if you're searching for 3 bedroom houses for [url=********blog.bizeso.com/BlogDetail.aspx?bid=31177f02-9204-4068-9236-36f69630915b]Herve Leger [url=********maoorganicfarms.org/index.php?/member/144529]Herve Leger sale [url=***********.aiakc.org/member/424613/]Herve Leger in [url=***********.acea.be/member/392354/]Herve Leger [url=********clickbanklaunchforum.com/clickbank/index.php?action=profile;u=84946]Herve Leger Doncaster, [url=********pleasurepoison.biz/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=98458]Herve Leger [url=***********.newstylehomes.com/index.php?/member/77359/]Herve Leger then [url=***********.glogster.com/kovojigxuka987/myglogster]Herve Leger [url=********movies.ghoomo.com/buzz/index.php?action=profile;u=125530]Herve Leger this is among the options you need [url=***********.boardworld.com.au/forums/member/246135/]Herve Leger to used in the search tool. When you need a 3 bedroom house for sale in Doncaster, then [url=***********.incompany.com/blog.php?user=rywutavkaji170&blogentry_id=1191785]Herve Leger you [url=***********.bored.com/u/dunuzebvoza002]Herve Leger do not need to [url=********en.netlog.com/damirdionisio/blog/blogid=10440008]Herve Leger [url=********forum.multimania.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9388]Herve Leger waste your time and [url=***********.priorityprototypes.com/index.php/member/155999/]Herve Leger effort investigating people that have two [url=********deathknight.info/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=231124]Herve Leger [url=********bleacherreport.com/users/1173616-bamevolmyzo555-galluccio]Herve Leger bedrooms as this will never meet your [url=********2threads.com/members/magysygxoxy929]Herve Leger [url=*********www.ohloh.net/accounts/pobalersetu169]Herve Leger requirements. Making [url=********boards.bravotv.com/index.php?showuser=370514]Herve Leger use of the search tool narrows [url=*********www.mochimedia.com/community/profile/narawycnuxi122]Herve Leger down your alternatives.

Read more ralated articles:

********jonesy01.momguild.info/

***********.couplesforequality.org/wp-login.php

********justblogit.com.au/jonesy01/

********businessconnectpro.com/jonesy01/

********agspot.ca/jonesy01/