CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 06, 2014, 06:10 AM

Default Android 4K Video Converter-Convert 4K Videos to Android

sponsored links

Transfer 4K MXF/XAVC/XAVC-S Videos to Android tablet & phone

Summary: How to enjoy 4K Ultra HD video on your Android Tablet or phone? Don't warry about this program. This guide will show you how to convert and play 4K video on Android devices freely.

Nowadays, "4K videos" has coming to people's life gradually. Many people are not familiar with this new word, so first let's learn something about it.

What's "4K video"?

4K resolution is a generic term for display devices or content having horizontal resolution on the order of 4,000 pixels. Learn more at 4K resolution-Wikipedia. 4K videos are often produced by camcorders and recorded in MXF/XAVC/XAVC-S format.

Which camcorders can produce "4K videos"?

Sony: FS700, CineAlta F5, CineAlta F55, CineAlta F65
Canon: EOS C500, EOS-1D C DSLR
Astrondesign AH-4413, Point Grey Flea3 8.8 MP, GoPro HERO3 Black, Nvidia GTX Titan, AMD Radeon HD 7970

For some photography enthusiasts, they may want to convert 4K videos captured with these above camcorders to other files for further usage, such as playing on their Android devices. However, 4K videos are becoming the new hi-end standard for superior picture quality on Android device and it is unnecessary and worthwhile to purchase a new device supported 4K Ultra HD.

Then can we freely play 4K quality videos on any android device without limitation?

Since we have known the format of 4K quality is MXF/XAVC/XAVC-S, the only thing to make 4K videos playable on Android devices is convert these formats to Android devices supported format. Fortunately, I find a third-party 4K Video to Android Converter can help convert any videos to most Android devices.

See also: 2013 Top 5 Best Video Convert Review for Android

The program is 20% off at Christmas & New Year Specials.

How to convert 4K videos to play on Android tablet or phone?

Step 1: Run Pavtube 4K Video Converter for Android and hit the "Add files" button to import the recorded 4K MXF/XAVC/XAVC-S videos from your camcorders.

Step 2: Click "Format" and select "Android", the first four profiles are designed for any Android tablets and phones. You can choose it according to your own Android device. Last, click "Convert" button and start convert 4K videos to Android support format.

Also, you can read the article: create a best video format for Android smartphones to learn more.

Tips:
1. If you are not satisfied with the default settings, click the "Settings" button, you can change the settings by yourself. You can change the video size (pix), bitrate, audio channels, etc. Just remember the file size mainly depends on the bitrate, which means the higher bitrate you set, the bigger size you get. According my experience, the 1280*720 sizes and 1500kbps bitrate is just suitable setting for watching videos on Android tablets and phones.

2. If your want to do some editing with your video such as cutting the part you don't need, adding text/image/video watermark or adding the subtitle, just click the "Edit" button to do these work.

3. If you want to keep multi audio/channel when you are playing 4K MXF video
on the Android devices, you may try our Pavtube MXF MultiMixer. It helps not only import and export MXF files with the multiple audio tracks/channels, but also helps mix the multiple audio tracks/channels into one.

Not an Android user? Want to play 4K videos as well? Pavtube Converter also support to other non-Android devices like Apple iOS devices, Windows 8 RT/Pro devices, BlackBerry, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, WDTV, HDTV, TV, etc.

Realted articles:
Supported Video Formats for Android – Non Official Document
Watch/Download Blu-ray movies to Android Tablet & Samrtphone
[url=]Compress/reduce DVD movies to Multi-track MKV/MP4 within 4GB for Android devices
FAQ: Get a best video format for Android smartphones
Remove DRM from BD/DVD Digital Copy movies for playing on Android Tablet & Phone
How to Sync iTunes Movies to Android Phone/Tablet?
Rip DVD to Android Phone/Tablet Support Video Formats for watching
How to transfer videos to Any Android Phones via USB connection?
Best Free Video Players for Android

Source: ********open-media-community.com/2013/12/20/play-4k-videos-on-android/
Old Jan 15, 2014, 01:25 AM

Default Play WebM video on portable devices and media players

WebM to MP4 Converter: Convert WebM format on Windows 8.1/Mavericks

Summary: Do you know WebM video? How to get these files to play on media players and portable devices. In this article, you will get the best solution to convert WebM to MP4 on Windows 8.1/Mac Mavericks.

WebM is an audio-video container format designed to provide royalty-free, open video compression for use with HTML5 video. It is popularly used in compressing most video content, especially in YouTube which has an HTML5 version for mobile device access.

HTML 5 presents visitors more eye-catching pages and more enjoyable web experience, but WebMvideo offers quality video with high definition which is not supported by all media players and portable devices. In that case, to get your players and devices easily play WebM files, you have to convert WebM to a common video file for enjoying like H.264/MPEG-4 MP4 format.

To accomplish this goal, a professional app for converting WebM to MP4 is strongly recommended, that is Pavtube Video Converter/Video Converter for Mac. It is an easy-to-use WebM to MP4 app for completing the task to convert sony WebM video to MP4 format on Mac Mavericks/Windows 8.1. You can totally depend on it.

Good News! Get 20% OFF Video Converter (Windows & Mac) on Pavtube 2014 New Year Deals.

Now begin to operate the WebM to H.264/MPEG-4 MP4 format conversion.

1. Add WebM files to the application

Install and run the best WebM to MP4 Converter, import the WebM videos by clicking "Add video" or "Add from folder",you can also directly drag and drop WebM files to the program.

2. Choose the output format

Now you should choose "H.264 Video(*.mp4)" or "MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)" as the output format, H.264/MPEG-4 as the video codec. This is the best and native format for storage, playback and sharing.

3. You can click settings to adjust the parameters

4. Start the WebM to mp4 Conversion

Click the "Convert" button to get the WebM to MP4 conversion done.

Just in a few minutes, you can transfer or put HD mp4 videos on iPad, iPhone and other tablets or samrtphones for watching, backup the mp4 video on your PC/Mac, or upload the video for sharing .

With Pavtube WebM to MP4 Converter for Win/Mac, you can convert WebM video to MP4 format easily on Mac Mavericks/Windows 8.1.

Refer more related articles:
Convert MKV, AVI, VOB, MPG, Tivo, FLV video to iTunes 11 playable MP4 video on Mac
Download and Encode Dailymotion Video to MP4 for watching offline
Transcode 60i MXF file to H.264 MP4 on Windows 8.1/8
How to Convert .dvdmedia Files to MP4 on Mac
Convert videos on Moutainlion and Mavericks with KMPlayer Mac Alternative
Transcode Humax HDR Fox T2 PVR recordings to MP4 for playing on iPads without adverts
Best solution to watch DVD VOB on iPad Air, iPhone 5S and 5C

Source: ********phyllis018.soup.io/post/382644014/How-to-Convert-WebM-to-MP4-in

Last edited by neal2324; Jan 15, 2014 at 01:29 AM.
Old Jan 21, 2014, 06:09 AM

Default Convert DVD music videos to ATV 3 playable m4v files

Transfer music videos from DVD to Apple TV 3 readable format

Description: In this article, you will learn how to convert music videos from DVD to Apple TV 3 readable m4v format for smoothly playback.

From this DVD, probably shot with a simple PAL DV camera (720/576), I have 2 folders: VIDEO_RM and VIDEO_TS. I took the Video TS folder and as you said, I put all the BUP, IFO and VOB files that were in the VIDEO_RM, and put them into the VIDEO_TS. Would there be a way to convert my music videos from DVD to a format readable on Apple TV without loss of quality. What should I do?

While the copied music videos maybe not compatible with your Apple devices like Apple TV 3,so you need to convert DVD music video to playable m4v file for Apple TV 3 in advance.

First of all, download and install Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, which is the best tool to accomplish your goal by converting DVD music videos to Apple TV 3.

Overall, the program can easily convert DVD disc, DVD VIDEO_TS folder and DVD IFO/ISO file to any video format for different devices including iPad Air, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, Kindle Fire HDX, Apple TV 3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Note 3, Google Nexus 7/10, WD TV, WD TV Live, and more. The Mac version is iMedia Converter for Mac. Both the two programs are on sale with 20% off.

Convert music videos from DVD to Apple TV 3 readable m4v file?

Step 1. Run the best DVD video Converter, click "Add video" and load music videos from DVD.

Step 2. Clicking the "Format" menu, here you are suggested to choose "Apple TV > Apple TV H.264 (*.m4v)".

Step 3. If you like, modify profile settings such as video size, bitrate, frame rate, etc to get optimized video and audio playback.

Step 4. Return back to Mac HD Video Converter main interface, and hit the "Convert" button to start encoding music videos from DVD to m4v format. Once it finishes, open output folder, locate the created m4v file and you can transfer to your Apple TV 3 for watching.

More related:

Encode Blu-ray to multi-track MP4/MOV for iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5S/5C
Convert recorded Films (TS) from my SAT-Receiver to Apple TV on Mac
Copy and Transfer DVDs to Apple iOS-based tablets and smartphones

From: ********video-tips.jimdo.com/2014/01/20/rip-dvd-music-videos-to-apple-tv-3/
Old Jan 24, 2014, 03:42 AM

Default Rip/Stream DVD, Blue Ray collection to WD My Cloud disk for Kids

New Year Sales, 20% off backup Blu-ray/DVD to WD My Cloud Network disk for storage

Summary: Looking for a quick way to rip BD/DVDs? Maybe you have a crap load of Blu-ray/DVDs in your movie collection, let's learn how to backup Blu-ray/DVD on WD My Cloud.

I have a DVD/Blue Ray collection and have recently purchased a WD My Cloud Network disk – I need a program to rip my collection and any future Blue ray discs I buy onto this network server. The main benefit is the ability to view my blue ray/dvd collection from any smart TV in the house. In conjunction with the WD My Cloud disk I should be able to stream videos on holiday which will be great for the kids.

Through a google search on the internet, I find Pavtube BD/DVD copying program. I used your 30 day trial option to test out the software to make sure it worked – other software packages did not have this trial feature and Pavtube was the first that I managed to get working so I went with them. I tried out other software product but found Pavtube is the easiest to work with. Overall, Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate can remove the disc protection and copy source disc to computer hard drive with same structure preserved.

Tips:If you want to rip iTunes movies to AVI removing apple security preventing legitimately purchased movies from being watched without iTunes or Apple TV, try Pavtube ChewTune.

Full guide: Make 1:1 Copy Blu-ray/DVD disc on WD My Cloud with Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate

Step 1. Install the BD/DVD Backup Tool on your PC.

Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate/iMedia Converter for Mac (20% off at Christmas & New Year Deal) is an excellent BD/DVD backing up tool that can make 1:1 copy of your source BD/DVD with original structure including extras and menus. Meanwhile, this app is regarded as a great BD/DVD ripping program and Video Converter to help users convert BD/DVD collections and various videos for new how tablets and smartphones including iPad mini 2, iPad Air, iPhone 5S, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Kindle Fire HDX, Google Nexus 7/10 and more.

Step 2. Launch the best BD/DVD backup tool, and load your Blu-ray or DVD movie from disc drive to the app.

Step 3. Click the "Browse" button to set output folder where you want to save the copied Blu-ray and DVD movies.

Step 4. Hit the Copy the entire disc icon on Video Converter Ultimate main interface and start Blu-ray/DVD backing up process.

Tips:

1. If you'd like to copy only movie content and leave out the extras and commentary, the Directly Copy is exactly what you need, which copies intact .M2TS/VOB main movie from original BD/DVD disc without extras.

2. There are various output profile presets.

Many people like me own would love to enjoy movies and TV shows from physical discs to more than one mobile phone and tablet. You can count on Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate because it offers so many output formats that you would find the suitable one eventually.

The general format is "H.264 Video(*.mp4)" from "Common Video" option.

Tips:

If you have special requirements on target video, click "Settings" to customize video size, bitrate, frame rate and sample rate.

3. Video Editor available in this converter.

Another reason I like Pavtube is it ships with many video editing features, and usually I use it to cut off black bars of original Blu-rays and play full screen on my HD TV at home. Besides, it does more than that. It trims off unwanted commercials from TiVo recordings, add watermarks as copyright protection to your source file, and more.

For example, if you want to get wide screen or smaller size, you can turn to the crop option to do settings before copying to my WD cloud device.

4. Other small but essential functions.

Pavtube application takes advantage of the NVIDIA CUDA technology and AMD APP technology, and the conversion speed can be increased up to 6 times faster than ever before. Moreover, Pavtube programs support adding *.srt and *.*** subtitles into video and merge into one file for output.

5. Support 3D SBS effect.

After updating to latest Video Converter Ultimate, I find that it supports 3D SBS export now and I can preserve 3D effect in saved MKV, MP4 and MOV files.

Overall, this is an all-in-one program of Blu-ray Ripper, DVD Ripper and Video Converter. Now you can freely transfer your backed up Blu-ray/DVDs for watching on portable tablets.

More related:
Copy Blu-ray DVD movies with original structure
Backup Blu-ray collections to external hard disc for a safe storage
Rip and Stream Blu-ray movies on Roku 3
Enjoy Blu-ray movie on widescreen Smart TV
Play MKV AC3 5.1/DTS 5.1 audio with WD TV players

Source: ********video-tips.jimdo.com/2014/01/22/backup-blu-ray-dvd-on-wd-my-cloud/
Old Feb 04, 2014, 03:03 AM

Default Remultiplex Blu-ray/DVDs without re-encoding audio and video streams

Backup BD/DVD to MKV including all subtitles and audio tracks to media server

Description: If you are still searching for a solution to backup your Blu-ray/DVDs collections to your media server or other devices including all subtitles and audio tracks or you want to do some transcode of the video or audio streams, hope my own experience can provide a choice for you.

I'm in the process of copying my DVD-library to a media server so that I can put all the DVDs in a box somewhere and forget about them. I need a converter to do this, as well as has the features that let me remultiplex DVDs to MKV, including all subtitles and audio tracks, without transcoding the audio and video streams. Besides, in order to be better compatible with different players, I hope the software also let me transcode the audio streams in a few cases like change LPCM to ACC.

First, I tested MakeMKV. It support to do the conversion to MKV, but I found that it only remultiplex without re-coding and it crashed on convert two DVDs which made me not so satisfied with it. Then I turned to get help from blogs and web-forum, many people recommended Pavtube ByteCopy which can backup BD/DVD to MKV without quality loss and allow full preservation of all audio tracks, subtitles and chapter markers. These are the features that were most important when I bought ByteCopy.

Other reasons that I preferred ByteCopy:

* Somewhat easier to use.
* Re-encode which is nice even though it wasn't the deciding factor.
* MakeMKV crashed on a two DVDs which ByteCopy manged to copy.

Share Promotion to your Facebook to earn 20% OFF any Pabtube programes..

Get the bundle software together to save money:

ByteCopy($42) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $80, Save $27
ByteCopy for Mac($42) + iMedia Converter for Mac($65) = Only $80, Save $27
ByteCopy($42) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $60, Save $17
ByteCopy($42) + MXF MultiMixer($45) = Only $70, Save $17
ChewTune($29) + ByteCopy($42) = Only $54, Save $17
ChewTune for Mac($29) + ByteCopy for Mac($42) = Only $54, Save $17
ByteCopy($42) + Video Converter($35) = Only $60, Save $17

Below is the process to show you how to backup BD/DVD to MKV with lossless quality and allow multiple audio tracks and multiple subtitles.

Download ByteCopy to your computer and launch it. Load the BD/DVD you want to convert to the program. It also supports to load IFO/ISO files. Below is the main interface after you loading DVD movies.

Then choose the output format. "Lossless/encoded Multi-track MKV(*.mkv)" under "Multi-track Video" profile is designed for preserve subtitles and audio tracks.

I can also check and encode the audio I need.

When I want to transcode the audio streams, just click the "Setting" icon and you could choose the video and audio you want to get.

After finishing these, just back to the main interface and click the "Convert" button to start the conversion.

Wait for a moment; I could get the output files with all subtitles and audio tracks. The output files are stored on a fileserver which is also running Plex Media Server. I often watch them on a HTPC connected our TV, on laptops and on smartphones (just with the help of Plex's online transcoding).

Other posts may help you:

How to play collected BD/DVD movies online through WD My Cloud?
Keeping Chapter and subtitles when converting Blu-ray to MKV losslessly for VLC Player
Lossless Backup Blu-ray/DVD to MKV and Retain Multiple Audio Tracks and Subtitle Stream Windows and Mac

Source: ********open-mobile-share.com/backup-blu-raydvds-to-media-server/
Old May 07, 2014, 06:31 AM

Default How to put Blu-rays/DVDs to Mp4 on Plex Media Server for playbak?

How to transfer Blu-rays/DVDs to Mp4 on Plex Media Server for watching?

Description: Any suggestions on the best setting to maintain the Blu ray while possibly cutting down on the time it takes to rip? Actually, I would show you an easy way to ripping your DVD and Blu-Ray collections into .mp4 format and you can view them using Plex, hope can enjoy it and use it with high quality of the output files.

First, I would like to introduce Plex Media Server – a solution for your local and online media, which seamlessly connects your Plex clients. Well you can watch movies with the client – Plex Media Center on Windows & Mac, and more importantly, on iPad, iPhone and Android devices with the paid app.

After that, I would show you a step-by-step guide to playback Blu-rays/DVDs via Plex Media Server.

What you need:

This Blu-ray Ripper is developed by Pavtube studio; more info can be found in:
www.pavtube.cn
First, this program has two version: Blu-ray Ripper and Blu-ray ripper for Mac.
Before you purchase, you are able to download a free trial version to have a try. Now get it installed anyway and let’s move on.

Step 1. Run Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper; load Blu-rays.

It dose not only support loading both Blu-ray and DVD disc, but also support Blu-ray folder, Blu-ray ISO, DVD folder and DVD IFO/ISO files.

It seems during the importing, the disc would be decrypted already.

Step 2. Choose H.264 MP4 format.

Click the "Format" drop-down list and choose HD Video>H.264 HD Video(*.mp4) for plex streaming. Or we can enter "H.264 MP4″ in the small search box to quick locate matched presets. We can also choose presets like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and Windows 8 RT/Pro phones/tablets, etc. for particularly using.

Step 3. Adjust target video specs (Optional)

Click "Settings" as bellow to check the source/target video size, bitrate, frame rate and other settings in one go; you will be able to know the target video size with different bitrate settings immediately.

Step 4. Start converting Blu-ray to H.264 MP4 for Plex.

Now hit the big red "Convert" to start the conversion. Wait for moments, we can hit "Open" or "Open output folder" to quick locate the converted video. And then transfer them to your Plex Media Server for watching on iPad, iPhone and Android devices.

Conclusion:

Our customer told us: "I used MakeMKV but was not happy with the results - the file size was too big to stream reliably. Pavtube gets it down to a manageable size while maintaining high quality, I'm very pleased with the software and will certainly recommend it to friends and family!"

In a word, Pavtube is a good free software,While Blu-ray Ripper works beautifully with easy-to-use interface and all-in-one workflow. it’ should be a great choice and well worth the payment.

Source:********bd-dvd-copying-ripping.blogspot.com/2014/03/transfer-blu-rays-dvds-to-mp4-on-plex-media-server-for-watching.html