CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Operating System Forums > Windows ME
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 15, 2003, 05:53 PM

sponsored links

oh... hhmmm... ne idea how much they cost???... is it worth it 2 replace it???... im gonna get a new 1 this fall when my dividend from alaska comes in... most of the time ive got it plugged in... its just annoying when i go 2 use it outside and i have 2 search the outside of the house 4 a plug... ya know???
Old Jun 16, 2003, 12:33 AM
suspended

I would just wait until you get a new laptop since Dell wants about $100. USD for one. For that I think I'd just search for an outlet.
Old Jun 16, 2003, 07:33 PM

yah u got a pt there... hey just curious... where r most of yaz from???... cause i hear aussie dollars and c this weird symbol a lot... im guessin thats some kinda dollar symbol...

back 2 the topic though... i did look up how much it is... and its $64 4 a new battery... the plus side of that is its a 5 hr battery... and the 1 i have now is a 3 hr batt... so like yah its a big improvment... but i have a power inverter 4 the car... and i have the ac adapter... so i guess i can get by on them till i replace the laptop... then im gonna give it 2 my gf if its ne good still... if not ill just buy her a new 1... on that subject 2... what would b a good laptop 2 get... i do a lotta web page building and high end graphics... but i cant stand macs... most expensive junk in the world in my opinion... no offence 2 ne mac ppls... thats just my own opinion... but like what would b a good high end laptop that aint mac???
Old Jun 17, 2003, 12:28 AM
suspended

We did a poll once. More that half of us are from the UK. The rest of the majority is from the US. However that leaves every other country with internet access included. The Netherlands, Australia, Germany, South Africa, India, ect.... Myself, I try to be international.

As far as new laptops go, Dell seems to be in the toilet. I would recommend a Toshiba or Sony. However before you buy one, please post this in the Consumer's Opinion forum for more suggestions.
Old Jun 17, 2003, 10:37 PM

good idea... and thankz 4 all the advise... alla ya have no idea how helpful u can b... i just try 2 return that whenever i can... i just hope im as helpful as u have been...

(end of post... if u would like 2 send me more info or advise... or would just like 2 keep in contact please feel free 2 email me... i have 2 accounts...

[email]kissdaangel@hotmail.com[/email] and [email]d1donlyalaskanangel@hotmail.com[/email] )