CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Operating System Forums > Windows 98
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 11, 2004, 07:50 PM

Unhappy how do i configure router to stop disconnects [amd; duron; win98SE]

sponsored links

ok i posted again for that very reason........ i did not put the manufacturer or the operating system in my first post.. which i figured might be why i did not get a response.... so i reposted with that information..... theres no need to close my post and be rude to me...I was merely following your instructions in your post that i did not read till after i posted the first time.. so I'm sooo sorry for inconveniencing you...

Now on to my question.... im gettin disconnected with my new blitz wireless router and usb adapter.... how do i remedy this... not that this post will be on for long im sure...
thanks..
Old Mar 11, 2004, 08:49 PM

Actually Einstein, duffy only closed one of your posts about the same issue. Adding any relevant information to the still open post would have been acceptable, but trying to piss off somebody that can give ya the boot is not the way to go about getting help.......
Old Mar 11, 2004, 09:01 PM

Einstein eh.... lol lmfao.... ok hero.. he closed the post with my all my info on it.. so that one is back to where we started.... you didnt see what he posted to me so stfu....
Old Mar 11, 2004, 09:14 PM

If you want help abusing people isn't the way to get it
Old Mar 11, 2004, 09:46 PM

you guys are idiots...... who did i abuse.... he insulted me first... if you dont have a response to my problem then dont say anything..... man!!!
Old Mar 11, 2004, 10:09 PM

I've read your posts nobody insulted you first, your attitude is at least partly responsible for you not getting help, as far as being idiots, who is the one here that can't even sort out their own internet connection