CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Operating System Forums > Windows 98
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 12, 2004, 12:13 AM

sponsored links

hmm lets see..... how bout him callin me einstein in the very first reply to my post... i would call that an insult....and fyi my comp is perfectly fine as you can see im on the internet and talking to you... its a friends comp who lives about 30 hours away from me.. so i cant go there i am just trying to get a second opinion on what might be wrong... I called you idiots because you all attack me instantly.... it had nothing to do with your capacity for repairing computers..... and if i didnt know anything about computers... i guess that would make me an idiot right?... well i could ask you some questions about severall different subjects that you would know absolutly nothing about.. but i wouldnt call you an idiot because of it....so give me your opinion about what might be the problem... or don't ... i dont care.. .like i said im just doin a favor for a friend...... I remember when this site used to actually be helpfull...
Old Mar 12, 2004, 12:32 AM

I didn't attack you instantly, just pointed out that your abusive nature wouldn't get you anywhere (rather politely I thought) I agree that not knowing about computers doesn't make you an idiot it's more about how you behave. If you read a networking book or two you may be able to sort this out.
Old Mar 12, 2004, 01:00 AM

ok thank you.... i was talkin about the other guy mainly anyway....
Old Mar 12, 2004, 04:38 AM
Veteran

Franky
Your post were closed because you already have one open at the same time, and I stated the reasons for it not receiving any replies.

Secondly, nobody insulted you, if they did, I would be the first to jump in to correct it.

And lastly, your first post contain almost no onformation that will enable someone to help you, and then bump the post after 5 hrs is not acceptable, members here do not get pay to answer your questions, and they are not on your payroll, if you need instant help, then join one of the paying websites where members helping DO get pay for their time.

I will leave it as it is, but if you call the next person an idiot or open yet another thread, then I will have no option to suspend/ban you .

Closed ..yet again

Duffy