CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 28, 2008, 05:31 AM

Default How to convert video to HD video format, HDTV to video?

sponsored links

Hi, guys. Recently, I am glad to to find HD video Converter which can convert TS to WMV HD, convert AVI to TS HD etc. It is called [B]Xilisoft HD Video Converter[/B].

As the website says it is a professional HDTV video converter tool designed to transform your video to various high definition video formats like HD ASF Video, HD AVI Video, HD H.264 Video, HD Quick Time Video, HD MPEG4 Video, etc. It can convert TS to WMV HD, AVI to TS HD, WMV HD to TS HD and so on. Xilisoft HD Video Converter can also convert audio to audio, video to audio and picture, as well as create videos from pictures. The HD Video Converter also supports the H.264 video format, offering much higher efficiency than MPEG2 standard used in DVD videos.

Please free download to try it at ***********.sharewareguide.net/Audio-Multimedia/Video-Tools/xilisoft-hd-video-converter.html

Old Aug 06, 2008, 10:28 PM

I find the guide for Xilisoft HD Video Converter. copy it here.

How to convert AVI to HD format? How to convert MKV files to HD format? HD video conversion software can help you convert video files such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, MKV files to HD format.

[B]Step-by-step Guide: How to convert AVI to HD format and convert MKV files to HD format using HD video conversion software[/B]

Step 1. Free download HD video conversion software at ***********.sharewareguide.net/Audio-Multimedia/Video-Tools/xilisoft-hd-video-converter.html. Install and run it.

Step 2. Add video files. This HD video conversion software can convert almost all video format such as convert AVI, MPEG, MPEG-4, FLV, MKV files etc. to HD format.

Step 3. Output settings.

Click to choose files you want to convert to HD format and click Profile drop-down list to select a kind of HD profile.

You can reset video name, video size, video quality, audio quality, video parameters and audio parameters etc.

Step 4. Change output folder.

Step 5. Click Convert button to start to convert AVI, MKV files to HD format.

Ok, done.

Except converting videos such as AVI, MKV files to HD format, this HD video conversion software can also convert HD format videos to video format such as AVI, MPEG, MOV, WMV etc. Free download the trial and try it right now!

Last edited by memory; Aug 06, 2008 at 10:32 PM.
Old Dec 25, 2008, 02:36 AM

Default Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by memory View Post
Hi, guys. Recently, I am glad to to find HD video Converter which can convert TS to WMV HD, convert AVI to TS HD etc. It is called [B]Xilisoft HD Video Converter[/B].

As the website says it is a professional HDTV video converter tool designed to transform your video to various high definition video formats like HD ASF Video, HD AVI Video, HD H.264 Video, HD Quick Time Video, HD MPEG4 Video, etc. It can convert TS to WMV HD, AVI to TS HD, WMV HD to TS HD and so on. Xilisoft HD Video Converter can also convert audio to audio, video to audio and picture, as well as create videos from pictures. The HD Video Converter also supports the H.264 video format, offering much higher efficiency than MPEG2 standard used in DVD videos.

Please free download to try it at ***********.sharewareguide.net/Audio-Multimedia/Video-Tools/xilisoft-hd-video-converter.html

I like the function of creating videos from pictures most!
I can make a xmas video using some pictures~
Old Dec 25, 2008, 03:59 AM

Can you recommend me some software which are similar to this one?
I want to have a comparison and choose the best one.
Thanks.
Old Jan 09, 2009, 04:31 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi.W View Post
Can you recommend me some software which are similar to this one?
I want to have a comparison and choose the best one.
Thanks.
of course,~~ there are many software i could suggest to you. for example,[B] ImToo video converter[/B],[B] Iskysoft video converter[/B]. Both of those software could convert video to HD video. you could found these software at
www.sharewareguide.net You may try them~~~~
Old Feb 14, 2009, 01:37 AM

"Hi, guys ! I have a very nice HD Video Converter for sharing with all of you and you can get that it worth your time !
That is [URL=***********.imtoo.com/hd-video-converter.html]ImTOO HD Video Converter! It is a very powerful combination of HD Converter and HD Encoder and it will provide you a very clear image when you are watching film in your large TV screen at night ! It can transform your video to high definition video formats like HD ASF Video , HD AVI Video and so on ! Don't worry, I only list a few format here , you can check on the website of this product and you will find that it support all the popular format you have ever met and you will be met in the future due to the update service from the company ! It is acutally a excellent tool for you to use!
Here is a screen picture for you reference !

[img]***********.imtoo.com/images/screenshot/hd-video-converter.jpg[/img]"