CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 26, 2010, 08:06 PM
Banned

Default A Half-Price PowerPoint to iPad Converter

sponsored links

I know that most of the sellers are on their Christmas promotion now. So I want to take this precious opportunity to get many things that I have been longing to own with much less money during this period of time.

As I want to convert the most beautiful Christmas PowerPoint file sent by my best friend to iPad MP4 so that I can enjoy it every now and then, I need a PowerPoint to iPad Converter ***********.leawo.com/powerpoint-to-ipad/. At the same time, I want to find the cheapest and with the biggest discount.

After searching and comparing, finally, I found that Leawo PowerPoint to iPad is on half price. It is only $19.95 now, the lowest among all my searching results. Therefore I decided to buy this one. If you want to have a look, just click the picture.

[img]***********.leawo.com/images/banner/up-to-50.jpg[/img]
Old Apr 12, 2012, 11:11 PM

Default Smart Powerpoint to iPad Converter

As an iPad user, you have a desire to watch powerpoint on iPad. To satisfy you, here recommend you with this PPT to iPad. Powerpoint to iPad Converter enable users to convert powerpoint to the video formats campatible with iPad/iPad 2. Besides, this Powerpoint to iPad Transfer can not only import powerpoint to iPad/iPad 2. but also supports convert powerpoint to other Apple devices, such as iPhone, iPod and iTouch.
With Powerpoint to iPad, watch powerpoint on iPad is never a problem. It can retain all the animations, sounds, slide transitions and movie clips in the source PowerPoint documents. What's more, iPad users can fast and faithfully convert anything made in PowerPoint, such as work schemes, courseware, lesson notes,
reports, photo galleries to video for watching on iPad. Free download this PPT to iPad right now! Everyone can handle it freely.

More infro: wmvtoipadconverter.net/powerpoint-to-ipad.html

Tags
blu-ray, christmas, ripper