CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 09, 2013, 01:01 AM

Default Edit or delete old threads?

sponsored links

How do I delete or edit old threads?

The FAQ section suggests there should be an edit button but it does not appear!

Please help
Old Nov 25, 2013, 01:38 AM
Veteran

Default Convert Blu-ray/DVDs, 1080p/720p Videos to iPad Air with SBS 3D

Can iPad Air play Videos, Blu-ray and DVD movies with SBS 3D effect

Description: Windows/Mac solution to let you transfer regular 2D/3D videos, Blu-rays and DVDs to side-by-side 3D MP4 for iPad Air, so that you can watch 3D movies on iPad Air.

The traditional Anaglyph (Red/Blue, Red/Green) 3D just lose too much video quality. More and more people now prefer to enjoy SBS (side-by-side 3D) MKV on 3D TV like Samsung, LG or 3D video projectors. That's really cool: you can easily enjoy the real 3D movies at home theater. But have you ever come up with the idea of watching SBS 3D movies on portable devices, e.g. iPad Air? Why can't we transfer a regular 2D video/blu-ray/dvd to 3D version?

In fact it could very simple to accomplish this goal: enjoy real SBS 3D movies on iPad Air everywhere no matter what source file you have, 2D/3D videos, 2D/3D blu-rays and DVDs, all can be playback on iPad with real SBS 3D effect!

Read more: Pavtube Software Upgrades with iPad Air, iPhone 5S/5C, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks Supported

To achieve this, you need to get help of a professional Video/Movie to iPad Air Converter on Windows/Mac. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is recommended for it's capable of converting 2D/2D videos/blu-rays/DVDs to side-by-side 3D MP4 format that is most suitable for iPad Air.

(Tips: its Mac version is renamed as Pavtube Video/Movie to iPad Air Converter for Mac.)

Get it installed and let's start this workflow within few clicks.

Tutorial: Convert 2D/3D video/blu-ray/dvd to Side-by-Side 3D MP4 for iPad Air

Step 1. Launch iPad Air 3D Video Converter; import video/disc.

Click the top left disc&folder icon to import videos or blu-ray/dvd discs. Most mainstream video formats are supported, such as MKV/MOV/AVI/WMV/Tivo/VOB/MPG. It will also help you to roll off your disc protection as well as region code easily.

Step 2. Choose format.

Click the "Format" drop-down list and choose "3D Vdieo -> MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mp4)" as the best preset for iPad Air.

Step 3. Adjust conversion specs and 3D effect (Optional)

Click "Settings" to enter the Profile Settings window; you can free change video size (1920*1080 recommended for iPad Air), bitrate (turn it down if you want to videos in smaller file size) and frame rate.

You can also can change 3D depth on the bottom.

Step 4. Start conversion.

Now back to the main interface and hit "Convert" to start the conversion. Wait for moments till the conversion completed, then click "Open output folder" to quick locate converted SBS 3D MP4 videos for iPad Air. Now, you can sync video files to iPad Air via iTunes 11

Related Artilces:
Can iPad Air play MKV, AVI, VOB, WMV, MPG, Tivo, M4V, FLV, F4V, MTS videos etc.?
How to view DVD movies on iPad Air with highest quality?
Play DVD .vob video on iPad Air and iPhone 5S/5C
Rip VC-1 Blu-ray movies to iPad Air, iPad series for enjoyment
How do I play MKV movies on my iPad Air?

Source: ********best-tablet-converter.com/2013/11/18/watch-3d-videos-movies-on-ipad-air/
Old Nov 30, 2013, 03:28 AM
Veteran

Default Watch DVD files on Surface (Pro) 2 with multiple languages

Convert DVD ISO/IFO to Surface 2 & Surface Pro 2 with multi-track MP4

Description: The best solution to copy DVD IFO/ISO to Surface (Pro) 2 with multiple audio tracks so that you can free switch different languages while playback DVD movie on Surface (Pro) 2.

What is an IFO file?

IFO files are files that store DVD information. These files are commonly referred to as DVD Info Files because IFO files contain DVD scene and timing information.

On a DVD-Video disc, there are two folders, AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS. In the VIDEO_TS folder, there are many files with the extensions .IFO, .BUP and .VOB. The .IFO files are simply information files; they have no video or audio data at all. They hold information on the VOB files, which are the actual MPEG-2 Video, Dolby Digital / DTS / PCM audio files. You don't particularly play an IFO file, but if you were to open an IFO file in certain software it would play the DVD or a certain set of VOB files.

What is an ISO file?

Think of an .iso as a container that holds all the files and folders contained on a CD/ DVD. Unlike a .zip file, an ISO is not compressed. ISO files are useful for keeping backups of CDs and DVDs and for storing the contents of CDs or DVDs on hard-drives or uploading and downloading them on the internet.

You can play MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 videos on Surface (Pro) 2, but DVD ISO/IFO files are not supported natively. What to do if you happen to have a large DVD collection and wish to enjoy DVD IFO/ISO image files on Surface (Pro) 2 anywhere?

Don't want to loss video quality? Need to keep all the audio-tracks so that you can free switch languages while playback?

Try this Pavtube ByteCopy. (Mac users can try this ByteCopy for Mac).

Pavtube DVD to Surface Converter Pro is a professional multi-track converting tool; with this DVD multi-track converter, you can easily rip DVD IFO/ISO files to the best MP4 file for Surface (Pro) with multiple audio tracks.

Good News for you: play Sudoku to win $30 Amazon Gift Card or 30%~50% OFF on Black Friday 2013 Sale! Or Share "Thanksgiving Giveaway 2013" page with Facebook to get 20% off discount.

How to convert DVD ISO/IFO to multi-track MP4 for Surface (Pro) 2

Step 1. Run DVD multi-track Converter; import IFO/ISO image files.
Click the top left disc icon and choose "Load IFO/ISO" to import your DVD IFO/ISO files; DVD discs, Blu-ray discs, Blu-ray ISO files are also supported.

Step 2. Choose Multi-track MP4 as target video format.

Click the drop-down list and choose "Multi-track Video>Multi-track MP4" as the best multi-track preset for Surface (Pro) 2.

Step 3. Adjust target Video/Audio settings (Optional).

Click "Settings" to adjust target file specs. You are allowed to change video size, bitrate, frame rate in "Video" tab and free check needed audio tracks in "Audio" tab as below:

Step 4. Start Conversion.

Hit the big red "Convert" to start converting DVD IFO/ISO image files to MP4 for Surface (Pro) 2 with multiple audio tracks (languages). After the conversion, hit "Open" or "Open output folder" to locate the converted video directly. (How to transfer media contents to Surface Tablets?)

Source: ********device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2013/11/convert-dvd-iso-ifo-to-surface-2-with-multi-track.html

[I]Good News 1! Just share our Thanksgiving Sales 2013 page with your Facebook, you can get 20% off ByteCopy, it will be expired on Dec. 10, 2013.

Good News 2 for Sudoku Game users! Play Sudoku! Earn $30 Amazon gift card, Free and Up to 50% off Pavtube ByteCopy, Blu-ray/DVD/Video/DRM Converter for Winners on Pavtube Black Friday Sales & Deals 2013!! It will be expired on Dec. 2, 2013! Time-Limited! Rush to Buy!

Related Articles:
Watch Blu-ray movies (Folder and ISO files) on Surface 2
Transfer MKV, AVI, VOB, Tivo, WMV, MPG, MTS, FLV/F4V videos to Surface 2
How to transfer DVD to Surface Pro 2 without DVD drive?
Play iTunes M4V videos on Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2
Put/Play Digital Copy on Surface 2, Surface Pro 2
Remove DRM and Record Amazon WMV Videos to Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2
Old Dec 13, 2013, 02:24 AM
Veteran

Default Get 20% OFF Top Ulimate Video Converter at Pavtube

20% off Professional BD/DVD/HD Video Converter with editing function

As a customer of Pavtube software, I want to share my own experience with you and hope this can give you some conference when you are considering of buying conversion software.

I don't recall where I heard about this software, as it was a long time ago. I may have found it myself through Google, or saw a thread on a forum recommending this software. When I went to purchase, I searched directly for the official website on Google.

I have an Android phone (Galaxy Nexus), and an Android Tablet (Nexus 7 2013). The phone is used for phone, and the tablet was a gift that I use for recreational purposes. Gaming and rarely watching videos, but video drains the battery, so I am usually around a computer anyways.

I tried AnyDVD HD with problematic results forcing me to restart my system to regain control over Blu-ray playback. MakeMKV works great, but it doesn't allow me to extract still frames, or clips… just forced to rip the entire title.

I purchased the Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper accidentally, and was able to upgrade to Pavtube Video Converter Ultimatethrough the marketing e-mail.

Surprising, we found it is on sale with 20% off at Pavtube Christmas Software Promotions!

With the help of Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, I can rip portions of protected Blu-ray discs, rather than having to rip the whole disc and then extract a clip from it. It's a major time saver.

I backup certain discs for personal use. I generally watch on PC only, and I usually like more control (adding fades and stuff) so I'll usually rip to a high-quality format and do my conversions for alternate devices in editing software.

I use Adobe Premiere Pro at home so I can have me control over my video (fade in the audio and video, make cuts in the middle of the video if necessary, fade out audio/video at the end, add/remove music/audio, etc.) The Adobe Premiere MOV would serve my purposes well, but for whatever reason, I generally prefer the mp4 container format, so I end up using HD Video>H.264 HD Video(*.mp4) as my base, and adjust the settings to my link.

Some advice to make the software perfect

1. Frame-by-frame seek buttons

It would be possible to implement frame-by-frame (skin one frame forward and skip one frame backward) buttons to both the main viewer window to the right of the interface. I feel like this would make the Take Snapshot button far more useful. Also, the ability to type in a specific timecode within this same main interface preview would make the Take Snapshot button even more useful.

2. Allow Exporting of Closed-Captioning file

It is really good if the future version of the Video Converter Ultimate software could allow the export of closed captions. The current option seems to bake the captions into the video. It'd be amazing if the software could allow me to export a sidecar file, so that using software like VLC Player; I can manually turn the captions on and off.

(The member of Pavtube support team told me that Pavtube ByteCopy could export sidecar file. By the Way, Pavtube really has a powerful support team!)

3. Allow Exporting of Picture-in Picture

I have a few discs that have picture-in-picture or video commentary tracks, and I hope they might be encoded as additional streams within the files on the disc.

Anyway, it is really worth to buy Pavtube softwares which have the advantage of exchanging your purchase for free, updating the software forever, powerful support team etc. You will not regret if you choose it like me!

Good News!

Just share our Christmas Sales 2013 page with your Facebook, you can get 20% off on any Pavtube products, it will be expired on Feb. 10, 2014. Never miss!!!

Read more:

Put MKV, AVI, VOB, Tivo, MPG, WMV, FLV to Nexus 5
Convert Blu-ray/DVD/HD Video to Nexus 5
Test Comparison Review: Leawo Blu-ray Ripper vs Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate
Top 5 Best Video Converter Ultimate Programs Reviewed
2013 Top Mac Blu-ray Ripping Review for Android, Apple iOS and Windows 8 Devices
MakeMKV vs ByteCopy vs DVDfab - Top Blu-ray Ripper/Backup Review

From: ********android-ios-video-tips.com/pavtube-ultimate-video-converter-reviews/
Old Dec 23, 2013, 06:26 AM
Veteran

Default Stream Blu-ray to 3D TV with side-by-side 3D MP4 on Windows 8.1

Rip Blu-ray to SBS 3D MP4 for 3D TV with Windows 8.1 3D Blu-ray Ripper

Description: Do you know how to transfer blu-ray movies to your TV with 3D effect on Windows 8.1/8? This article will guide you rip 2D/3D Blu-ray movies to side-by-side 3D MP4 on Windows 8.1/8.

3D effect is destined to give audience a fantastic and vivid visual experience and many people would like to view 3D movies in their soft sofas. To meet this demand, you have two choices:

The first choice: Play 3D Blu-ray discs directly on your 3D HDTV.

Tools needed: 3D HDTV; 3D Blu-ray Player; 3D Blu-ray discs; 3D glasses

You must consider that some latest movies do not come out 3D Blu-ray discs and if you like the movie very much and want to view it more than once, the Blu-ray discs are easily to be scratched by playing over and over.

The second choice: Convert Blu-ray movies with 3D effect to play on 3D TV.

Tools needed: 3D TV; any 2D/3D Blu-ray discs; Blu-ray to 3D converter; 3D glasses

The only thing you need to do is rip your 2D/3D Blu-ray movies to side-by-side 3D MP4 format before playing on the TV.

Which choice would you prefer? I think most people prefer the second one which is more practical and could protect your Blu-ray discs while enjoying movies with 3D effect.

As one of the best BD/DVD disc handling tools on the market, Pavtube 3D Blu-ray Ripper would be the suitable application to complete the process of ripping blu-ray movies to side-by-side 3D MP4 on Windows 8.1/8. It also supports backing up only movie content without extras to save time and storage space.

Full Guide: Rip Blu-ray with 3D effect on Windows 8.1/8

Step 1: Install and launch the latest Pavtube 3D Blu-ray Converter onto your computer; then click "Load files" to import Blu-ray, Blu-ray ISO/IFO or Blu-ray/DVD folder. Choose subtitle, language or forced subtitles in the main interface.

Step 2: From the Format bar, find "3D Video" catalogue, you will find several presets for Side-by-Side 3D, Top-Bottom 3D and Anaglyph 3D. You can choose the one according to your device specification. MP4 is usually the recommended one.

Step 3: Click "Settings" to adjust bitrate, frame rate, 3D mode and depth according to your own need.

Tip: If you want to rip Blu-ray movies with multiple audio tracks and subtitle sincluded, Pavtube ByteCopy is the best choice. Besides output good 3D effect, it is also able to encode the original soundtracks into 5.1 channels with your wanted language.

Step 4: Hit the "Convert" button to rip your Blu-ray movies to SBS 3D MP4 video for 3D TV. When it finishes, click the "Open" option to locate the created 3D video and transfer your 3D Blu-ray movie to 3D TV for entertainment.

The process of ripping 3D video may longer than regular disc ripping because of the complicate encoding for data ****yzing and processing. Just wait patiently.

Read more:
Ripping 3D Blu-ray to SBS/Top-Bottom/Anaglyph 3D format on Mac Mavericks
How to Rip 3D Blu-ray movie to SBS 3D MP4 video for playback on your 3D devices?
Rip 2D Blu-ray to 3D for playback on 3D TV on Mac Mavericks
Convert 2D/3D Blu-ray to 3D MKV/MP4/AVI/MOV/WMV in SBS, Anaglyph, T/P
Rip 2D Blu-ray movies to Side-by-Side 3D MKV for 3D LG TV with great 3D effect
How to convert Blu-ray for playback on Samsung Smart TV?

Source: ********device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2013/12/rip-blu-ray-for-3d-tv-on-windows-81.html
Old Dec 25, 2013, 03:21 AM
Veteran

Default How to Play Blu-Ray Discs in Windows Media Player?

3 Ways to playback Blu-ray in Windows Media Player on Windows 8.1/8/7

Description: A brief guide to show three most reliable ways to playback Blu-ray in Windows Media Player on PC or portable devices.

Windows Media Player supports nearly all types of media files; however, protected Blu-rays are not included. As we all know, playing Blu-ray disc on PC must require an external Blu-ray drive to mount the contents on disc.

If you want to watch Blu-ray movies on PC directly without a Blu-ray player, here are some reliable ways for you:

Plan A. Get a Digital Copy of Blu-ray

A Digital Copy is usually made into a DVD which is included in your Blu-ray set. After inserting this DVD to PC, you will be able to find it as a new disk drive; double click to open it, submit your key code to watch this movie directly.

Besides, if you want to stream Blu-ray movie to smartphones or tablets, try this Digital Copy Removal.

Plan B. Download necessary codecs to play Blu-rays

A popular solution for many people is to download and install a codec pack which includes the codecs necessary for playing many mainstream audio and video file formats. The mediaplayercodecpack.com website offers a popular codec pack for Windows media player that includes a number of popular codecs, including support for Blu-ray, which will allow you to watch your Blu-ray movies using Windows media player. You can download the codec pack on CNET's website or you can go directly to www.mediaplayercodecpack.com.

Plan C. Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper

Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is an all-in-one Blu-ray backup and conversion solution. With this tool, you can lossless backup the Blu-ray with exactly the same file structure; or convert it to perfect WMV/MP4/MPG/MKV/AVI/FLV/MOV files, so that you can playback in Windows Media Player without scratching discs or using the disc drive frequently.

Just get it now to win 30% off on Pavtube 2013 Christmas Hot Deals.

Online user manual: ***********.pavtube.com/blu-ray-ripper/user-manual-on-line.html

Detailed guide of How to Open Blu-ray with Windows Media Player for playback on Windows 8.1/8/7

See Also:
How to Play MKV with multi-tracks on Windows Media Player?
How to Put Blu-ray movies in Windows Media Center
Get Windows Media Center playing MKV movie ripped from Blu-ray Disc
Play ripped Blu-ray MKV files in MPlayer with audio and subtitles track
How to play Blu-ray movies in VLC on Mac with selected audios/subs?
How to play ripped Blu-ray movies in VLC Media Player by chapters?